OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ahhh *****. U break my heart
Welcome to the club

Welcome to the club
I really dont understand their marketing . i really dont i bought my shoes when the link first went up. got 2 e-mails. I called yesterday for some type of tracking or knowledge of where my shoes are. They said i had nothing to worry about. Its being processed , and I shoulint have anything to worry about.

o well Just got em off ebay for 180

Just bought the bhm's in my size 8 finally after months looking for these for a decent reasonable price. Found and got for 200, brand new, never worn or never been taken out the box. I got real lucky on these joints. Thank the heavens for ************* man. Plus the black golds come out this weekend. My kobe luck is on point right now. Shout out to the fellow nter who pointed me in the right direction though.

Interested to see what the white colorway on that list looks like. Glad to see there may be many more Kobe 8s to come, hopefully some good colorways.

Just bought the bhm's in my size 8 finally after months looking for these for a decent reasonable price. Found and got for 200, brand new, never worn or never been taken out the box. I got real lucky on these joints. Thank the heavens for ************* man. Plus the black golds come out this weekend. My kobe luck is on point right now. Shout out to the fellow nter who pointed me in the right direction though.

My size and price range salty lol but congrats.

Im pretty sure ***** dont sell kobe shoes at all. Whenever someone gets it from ***** they get backordered or cancelled. Unless they only get 4 pairs.

Just ordered Pythons on Saturday and should be getting them tomorrow.

My VB's from D**** will be here today.

Its crazy how many orders from there get cancelled tho.All I can say is get on the link when it goes live and no mare than 10 mins later.

So far I am 2 for 2

Pythons, Xmas, Fades, Red Suedes, Superheroes- top 5 for me. People will definitely warm up to them when the price comes down. I don't wear kicks to “break necks" but these draw a lot of attention for better or worse.
Pythons don't draw attention at all. It's one of the most stealth cw in the whole lineup. I wear them a lot and no one has ever said anything to me about them compared to the others.

Last edited:
I swear these PS 8's are the best colorways ever lol.

So far 3 for 3 guys.Man nike need to hire yall.

Those Black/gold 8's are sick but cant do $220

Gel O C

What's retail in JP? I have family that occasionally stops through and it might be worth asking a favor for the right price.
With the current forex, around ~$150 without discount.

For local online purchase, maybe you can get 20%~25%OFF...

Well I'm prolly gonna get the mexican blankets... i did just buy this hoody a while back and figured these would match up nice XD

I'm only half kidding >.>

It's been mentioned before in here but sil.lt appears to have a FSR. Comes out to around $150 after conversion.

Back
Top Bottom