OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Worn once, no stains or anything like that. The bhm Kobe's are harder to find then his all star shoes.
I would say if they look practically new in pics, that is a good price...

I paid 250 shipped for a DS pair.  A little much but it's my favorite colorway and really wanted em.  If you want them bad enough and can afford it, then go for it.  I've been seeing them go for around 300 lately

Last edited:
I would say if they look practically new in pics, that is a good price...

I paid 250 shipped for a DS pair.  A little much but it's my favorite colorway and really wanted em.  If you want them bad enough and can afford it, then go for it.  I've been seeing them go for around 300 lately

Damn 300? That's pretty crazy. My friend got his DS pair for 250 as well so I wouldn't say you over paid.

The search for my correct size is complete. :smokin

http://www.lakersnation.com/kobe-br...united-states-nike-sneakers-sales/2013/05/28/

"The second best-selling active NBA pitchman is Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers. His Kobe 8 signature shoes sold $50 million at U.S. stores last year. Bryant has been part of the Nike family since 2003. The 15-time All-Star was an Adidas athlete for the first six years of his career. Bryant’s shoe sales in the U.S. were down in 2012, but he is the NBA’s biggest star in China and his Nike sneakers sell briskly in Asia."

this is not really news, but thought id share. 

http://www.lakersnation.com/kobe-br...united-states-nike-sneakers-sales/2013/05/28/

"The second best-selling active NBA pitchman is Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers. His Kobe 8 signature shoes sold $50 million at U.S. stores last year. Bryant has been part of the Nike family since 2003. The 15-time All-Star was an Adidas athlete for the first six years of his career. Bryant’s shoe sales in the U.S. were down in 2012, but he is the NBA’s biggest star in China and his Nike sneakers sell briskly in Asia."

while lebrons CWs are ending kobes are half way through 
laugh.gif

Nike Kobe 8 Lifestyle LE
Bright Citrus/Track Brown-Sail
582552-800
06/01/13
$110

Last edited:

That's some sloppy reporting. Nike sold $50 million in Kobe 8s last year in the 2 weeks they were on sale? Mad success. As for the elites this weekend, the Superheroes were more available than the gold Elites, no? I'm not saying they'll sell out, but I feel like my spot only has a size run or two and if I get there too late the only 2 people who show up to get them will be my size. Of course, if I decide to pass they'll sit for months. So are the ways of sneakerhead superstition.

it might be a stupid question....
If I get a ticket for a sweepstakes from one hoh can I get it from another one too.

What the hell is a sweepstakes?
If I remember correctly the "raffles" are technically a sweepstakes since you still have to pay for the shoes, you don't win them outright. One of the managers I talked to said they had to call it that for legal reasons.

Back
Top Bottom