OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is Nikes way of telling accounts..."oh, you're gonna order whatever we have if you want to keep your accounts".

Can someone post a picture of the red plum/electric green kobe 8 coming out on the 7th?

and the challenge red/reflective silver that comes out on the 15th?
check the previous pages 
mean.gif

You know Kobe 8's are doing well when Kobe is walking around in some Jordan 9's or 9...

I don't know what your referring to? Kobe 8's have been very successful this year, in terms of sales and consumer reviews.

I am well aware that this is a Kobe 8 thread, but Kobe can't wear J's?

Last edited:
I never cared about Roshe's but I got my first pair and wore them all day and the cushioning in them feel better like you are walking on a cloud.  Just a non-biased opinion.  The kobe 8's are my favorite sneakers of all time, with 10+ pairs in my collection and still growing. but I only got my first pair of roshes the other day and felt the comfort level in them are better.   So thats why I was wondering what peoples opinions were, forget the looks/hype/colorways/whatever, and only judge based on how comfortable the shoe feels on feet.
Which taste better?

Oh Snap

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
You know Kobe 8's are doing well when Kobe is walking around in some Jordan 9's or 9...
Kobe is well known to wear Jordans. During the All Star Saturday night he tweeted a pic of him wearing the Jordan 3 88's saying its his favorite pair of J's all time, and if you look and his wifes Instagram he's rocking 1's and 4's and plenty of others. 

Back to the Kobe's though haha

i think they'll be a bit limited, nike has them set for a Twitter link release and 1 per customer, we'll get a better idea of the numbers once footlocker updates their launch locator though.

Just to add to this, the MCs are HoH only at this point according to the release calendar that's generated in-store.

I don't know what your referring to? Kobe 8's have been very successful this year, in terms of sales and consumer reviews.

I am well aware that this is a Kobe 8 thread, but Kobe can't wear J's?

Man if I was Kobe, I would be like F Jordan and his shoes, after that mess MJ pulled yelling at that UNC dude for wearing Kobe's in a game.

Jordan: “If I see you in them Kobe Bryants, man, I’m gonna cut you right off,” Jordan said. “I don’t care if your feet kill you, you’re gonna wear them Jordans." :x

MJ may be the GOAT, but dude is a hot mess now days...

Man if I was Kobe, I would be like F Jordan and his shoes, after that mess MJ pulled yelling at that UNC dude for wearing Kobe's in a game.

Jordan: “If I see you in them Kobe Bryants, man, I’m gonna cut you right off,” Jordan said. “I don’t care if your feet kill you, you’re gonna wear them Jordans."
sick.gif

Haha that was hilarious, I read a story the other day that Jordan actually yelled at a 14 year old Bow Wow because he was wearing some Iverson's at his house when he stayed the night. Guy doesn't mess around with his brands. Sad that he admits that Jordan's comfort is horrible on the court "dont care if you feet kill you" at least they stepped it up with the new ones.  Don't blame Harrison Barnes though I'd rock Kobe's to.

Jordan: “If I see you in them Kobe Bryants, man, I’m gonna cut you right off,” Jordan said. “I don’t care if your feet kill you, you’re gonna wear them Jordans." :x

:rofl:

I remember seeing that. Priceless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom