OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just released a sz 12 blankets on footlocker....

dont regret copping dude... looks like a nice summer shoe.

haha, im hoping they look better in person. Wished FTL still did free ship to store then i would have regretted it less.

Have a churro and you'll be alright.

good idea

wow.. never thought in a million years, the blankets would instant sellout. I will have a case of churros instead.:tongue:

Lol I should have bought 100 dollars worth of Dland churros instead.

Went ahead and grabbed the Black/Gold Elites from Eastbay...told myself I was gonna wait til they went on sale...

But no tax, free shipping, a $30 code and ebates...I feel a little better. :rolleyes

I ordered 2 Blankets. One 11.5, one 12. I didn't know how they fit.

I tried to use $20 off on FNL and it wouldn't work. Says the expensive $220 shoe is excluded right now. Are they being sold at FNL stores?

Think like a reseller....  when resellers saw the price of this kobe+ release was infact $220 (even tho numerous NEWZ sites reported it being $200) and realized another kobe was being released for a fraction of the cost, $110, they instantly see $$$$ in that and copped multiple pairs to flip

Last edited:
Ill see the elites in person today. If I like them ill tell my friend to get them for me so I get his discount

slightly shocked the zarapes sold out so quick but figure they just didn't have much stock.

i'll prolly swing thru some boutiques this week and check 'em out. i really dont wanna pay full ask tho :/

Superhero elites came in this morning and unDS them in the afternoon for a casual walk.
Will try them out on the court in the next
few days.
I can say I'm satisfied with my pair,
pricewise, since I got them for the retail of
a regular one, and the zoom airbag.

blankets sold out :wow:
76154557.gif

The moderately priced tag has to do with that. A nicer box is a factor too. People think they can get a good return from it. But they be lucky to get much for them. Well maybe, depends how bad the buyer wants them. I wouldn't get them if they on sale. I rather have a churro and horchata instead.

Last edited:
All about churros after coming in here, been too long it was good to be reunited lol.

Anyone else get the $25 off a purchase of 125 or more from Richards for Fathers Day? Can that be used on the elites?

Last weekend VBs were popping up for $200ish on CL and ebay. Can't wait to see how much resellers think those blankets are worth.

If it's indeed orange I'm glad I ordered an iD with the same color upper. I'll pass on those now. Should've made everything else red or that orange. The clear sole(thought it had an icy blue hue) was a mind changer too.

woke up to finally see a pair of kobe's not sold out by 9 am pst. Elites sitting nice and full on all 4 websites... just hold till the 15th so I can get Black Grape V with them. 

even better is MB should arrive by the time I click Submit Order on 15th. 
happy.gif

edit* Pair of kobes 'i like'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom