OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dang, so these won't be on FNL.com?

but ndc will have them?? guess I gotta put that work in then. I need these in my life

Dang, raffle tickets for the Mambacurials!?! looks like it might be kinda tough to get a pair. First Kobe I will actuall have to put effort into getting. Since I cant reserve the pair. Gunna have to go to HOH by my job on lunch break and get a Raffle ticket. if no dice on the raffle ticket looks like Twitter RSVP for nike store or online it is...This is also going to be my last Kobe 8 unless the Homes or amnestys come out other then that im done with Kobe 8s n gunna start grabbing some Air max and Roshes until the kobe 9 line comes out. Anyone else?

I'll be done when a true Laker cw is released. Hoping the home's eventually release.

Last edited:
If these are on NDC, my script will get them in 2 minutes...

Don't like them but I'll trade them to fill my collection.

Dadeland and Pembroke, but just found out I have to work Friday morning at 7 so these will be a no go for me smh.

i think i read from a previous post that there were going to be some restocks of kobes at HOH in chicago? can anyone confirm that? 

$195 for xmas lights no box and worn 1x. Is that a reasonable price?

Make sure it doesn't have a solid volt sole because it might be fakes, not all of them are since they sold legit pairs with the solid volt sole(GC). Not having a box could be because it has a fake label that you can spot. Also the insole on fakes is the Elite from last year. They could have switch with a lunarlon ones. Just some precautions to make sure you don't get scammed for fakes. Some tagged pics would be nice if buying online. We can see the upper if they are fakes.

Last edited:
Yes. You can't wear the box.

Who can't?

Make sure it doesn't have a solid volt sole because it might be fakes, not all of them are since they sold legit pairs with the solid volt sole(GC). Not having a box could be because it has a fake label that you can spot. Also the insole on fakes is the Elite from last year. They could have switch with a lunarlon ones. Just some precautions to make sure you don't get scammed for fakes. Some tagged pics would be nice if buying online. We can see the upper if they are fakes.

Here are some pics..Legit?

The morons at HOH Denver are at it again FTL Unlocked says tickets Tuesday an Wednesday, call back Thursday and release on Friday. HOH Denver says the shoes release on SATURDAY, call backs Friday tickets Wed. And Thurs. So. Denver Kobe heads call and ***** or you will have to wait until the 8th.

Back
Top Bottom