OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Darius Morris rocking the Kobe VI Grinch!
pimp.gif

Darius Morris' Grinch VI stealing the show from Kobe. How fitting for Christmas :lol:

I don't know about these. I mean they aren't loud which i like but i'm still not sold on them yet. Gonna have to see in person.

Last edited:
I don't even see the Christmas Kobe's on FTL or Eastbay. What am I missing? I don't mean from this morning, I'm referring to the people that say the timer is back up on them.

Wow you are right! It was there 10 mins ago...

If I get the pair that I reserved tomorrow in the store, I will sell the ones I ordered online for $180. I hope that is not being stingy! :wow:

yeah that's what i'm gonna do if i they aren't all that in person. But $200 so it'll fund my iDs :D

I hope I get lucky on ndc.... I need these, but not for resell prices.

I was just telling my boy the same thing..

and maybe im hating a little because I couldn't get them, but im starting to look at my ID pair and liking them a lot more than the xmas pair.
and I've always been a fan of ID pairs because more than likely no one will have your combinations and/or your personal message.
o well like i said I'll try NDC and if i dont them, o well..

I do have a quick question, how hard will this mesh be to clean....
I think of the blue lights coming out and on my ID pair im using the white grey base. if a spill was to happen ... its not like i can break out the Marks cleaning kit....
what can I use.

i just asked eastbay if my order has a chance of getting cancelled and they said as long as Nike doesnt short them any pairs I'll be fine.. idk but that's not that reassuring to me

I was just telling my boy the same thing..
and maybe im hating a little because I couldn't get them, but im starting to look at my ID pair and liking them a lot more than the xmas pair.
and I've always been a fan of ID pairs because more than likely no one will have your combinations and/or your personal message.
o well like i said I'll try NDC and if i dont them, o well..
I do have a quick question, how hard will this mesh be to clean....
I think of the blue lights coming out and on my ID pair im using the white grey base. if a spill was to happen ... its not like i can break out the Marks cleaning kit....
what can I use.

I would actually recommend Jason Markk cleaner for the mesh if you happen to get it dirty...

Been looking online for the site that shows the information in regards to release information at local stores. They did it for the XIs showing how each store was doing it (raffles, tickets, first come,etc) at footlocker unlocked I think but I can't find the info for these. Any help NT?

Been looking online for the site that shows the information in regards to release information at local stores. They did it for the XIs showing how each store was doing it (raffles, tickets, first come,etc) at footlocker unlocked I think but I can't find the info for these. Any help NT?

my footlocker did reservations... had to sign up with what shoe/size you wanted and pick up by 10am tomorrow. I signed up for a friend thinking I wouldnt want em :frown:

my footlocker did reservations... had to sign up with what shoe/size you wanted and pick up by 10am tomorrow. I signed up for a friend thinking I wouldnt want em :frown:

Im actually more excited for the Christmas light kobes than i was for the bred 11s. Cant wait 2 get my pair. Eastbay finally came thru after many fails lol. Grinches take the cake for today. Probably my fav Christmas shoe.

I would actually recommend Jason Markk cleaner for the mesh if you happen to get it dirty...

really I thought someone told me a while ago the mark wouldn't work as well on that material, but if it does then even better.!! thanks for the info.

btw, I forgot who it was that was talking about the Lunar Glide 4s, but i finally tried them on. and they are awesome but Kobe 8's feel better in comparison.
I still may grab a pair of LG4s though only 70 bucks, plu15 bday coupon!!!

Scrubs like Darius Morris should not be allowed to wear the grinches and steal the show from Kobe... :smh:

No idea, but here's two tweets.. Don't really understand why the NBA would not approve the 8's colourway, though (not sure if Darius Morris is making **** up there)

Back
Top Bottom