OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For anyone who's still interested in these Kobes for basically retail shipped..

http://www.sneakers4u.com/Search.aspx?k=kobe 8

Blue lights in size 9.5, 11

Pythons in 8, 9, 9.5, 11

Sulfurs in 8, 9, 11

Use coupon code "15mag13" .. it brings the 179.99 to 152.96 shipped.
those blue lights are calling my name, but i will resist 
tired.gif

These shoes are a problem...they have me wanting to trade and sell some of my Jordan's so I can complete my 8's collection.  I just need those red suede YOTS, black and gold elites, and maybe the heroes and red snakes, if I find a good enough deal.  Not to mention some Grinch and blackout ID's I still need to make.  Currently I have 7 pairs...looks like I might be doubling that number by the time production on the 8's is over

These shoes are a problem...they have me wanting to trade and sell some of my Jordan's so I can complete my 8's collection.  I just need those red suede YOTS, black and gold elites, and maybe the heroes and red snakes, if I find a good enough deal.  Not to mention some Grinch and blackout ID's I still need to make.  Currently I have 7 pairs...looks like I might be doubling that number by the time production on the 8's is over
eastbay !!! 20 percent off elites

Yeah that 20% off took off $44 on the black golds and considering superheroes sremstillmst full price I had to pounce on that offer.

called said they havent had the sufurs for AWHILE :smh:

I wonder how higher ups in FTL offices would feel about this. It happens daily. They have the stock that people want and the employees don't sell it. I know I get pissed when it happens in my business then find better ways to avoid it.

I know hundreds of stores are different than a few mom n pop shops but they really need to fix their current stock locate procedures

Man I gotta stay out out this thread. I am sitting on 7 colorways but seeing those blue joints restock in my size, ahhhh gotta resist! I've never bought this many sigs in my life.

Yes!! can't wait to get off work and see my mambacurials and my black grapes are coming today too! [emoji]128526[/emoji] Glad I ain't get hit wit no customs fees

I wonder how higher ups in FTL offices would feel about this. It happens daily. They have the stock that people want and the employees don't sell it. I know I get pissed when it happens in my business then find better ways to avoid it.

I know hundreds of stores are different than a few mom n pop shops but they really need to fix their current stock locate procedures
313 mannnnnnn

Man I jus got home and looked at these mambacurials.... Nice real nice in my Bernie Mac voice!! Well worth the rape[emoji]128541[/emoji] I like the material on the sock liner give a very premium feel to these [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] fuego[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Mambacurial haters really need to see a pair in hand to make a final decision.... Not on someone's foot, in hand. I think a lot will regret passing, or not jumping on a semi decent deal.

Hey Guys just trying to get feedback so any help is appreciated. Is this a good trade? DS Kobe v big stage away + DS Xmas Kobe 8 + DS Kobe 8 supernatural for DS Kobe v Bruce lees + DS Kobe 8 BHM + DS Kobe 8 port wines + DS Kobe 8 blue corals? All sz 10 btw.

My guess is 10/50/50.  10% ball in them, 50% wear recreationally and 50% collect.
I never saw his video, but I always thought the SH elites were better because they have both forefoot and heel zoom air, whereas the black elites only have heel zoom.

I've balled in almost all my Kobes at least once. Fades, Easters, Red Camos have all been balled in on the reg. I've also balled in my VI Chaos' and blue camos (these see alot of ball time, one of my favorites). Occasionally switch up to KD V's and Lebron X's. Love to ball in low tops, and prefer them over mid/highs.

Last edited:
Also everybody who lookin for mambacurial try hittin ppl up on eBay to get a better deal thru PayPal and also try the oversees sellers they seem to be more reasonable lol got 2 seperate offers for 250 shipped from Londoners 11.5 then finally my size 12, a lot better than 300+ u greedy americans wanted lol and guy told me he was only makin like 20 bucks cuz I guess the cost more there but anyways give it a shot

Hey Guys just trying to get feedback so any help is appreciated. Is this a good trade? DS Kobe v big stage away + DS Xmas Kobe 8 + DS Kobe 8 supernatural for DS Kobe v Bruce lees + DS Kobe 8 BHM + DS Kobe 8 port wines + DS Kobe 8 blue corals? All sz 10 btw.
IMO Big stage + Xmas 8 = BLs + BHM 8, but IMO supernatural 8 != red camos + blue camos

I'd say whoever is getting the camos came out of the deal ahead, but only by a tiny margin.

Back
Top Bottom