OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just picked up my pair from Footlocker in Westfield in SF. Retail was $150 for these. Was thinking they were $140. Did everyone else pay the same amount?

man, Still not email confirmation from NDC for my KB (xmas lights). starting to get worried. anyone else?
got mine when i woke up (again). i have a hunch the confirmations come from east to west. i asked this question when i first placed my order. seem a few had confirms pretty early, all from east coast.

Welp, my Champs didn't even get the pack...one last call to HOH/FTL.
Official strikeout...especially because I don't pay 200+.

I was searching style code too, but I was too early so nothing was coming up so I just stopped trying and went with twitter link.

As soon as I got to check it out..did some weird fatal error
mean.gif
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

DS.CA has some sort of glitch or they just scamming. Shipping tot he US is supposed to be $12 but it comes up international and charges $75 for shipping SMH. I emailed them about it but no response yet

go iD or nothing if you have to resort to resale prices. This is one way to stop this and Nike is helping it but still reaping the benefits.

I really really hate to do this,
but I ended up snagging a size 11 from NDC, everyone must wwear sizes 9-10 (I understand they are the most popular sizes)
so with that said im looking to size swap or just get the money to get my IDs .
:smh:

but those sulfurs look nicer and nicer to me also.... can't wait to grab those. , may have to go to the HOH DC so I can order my IDs and get sulfurs right there in person and use my discount.

DS.CA has some sort of glitch or they just scamming. Shipping tot he US is supposed to be $12 but it comes up international and charges $75 for shipping SMH. I emailed them about it but no response yet

shipping came out to $12 for me

192 shipped was the total. best price youll see after today.

man still looking for a 12 :nerd:

About to scoop KDs as a consolation prize

Might as well wait for the blue lights or ID some chaos pairs :lol: but really :smh:

Last edited:
go iD or nothing if you have to resort to resale prices. This is one way to stop this and Nike is helping it but still reaping the benefits.

I really really hate to do this,
but I ended up snagging a size 11 from NDC, everyone must wwear sizes 9-10 (I understand they are the most popular sizes)
so with that said im looking to size swap or just get the money to get my IDs .
:smh:

but those sulfurs look nicer and nicer to me also.... can't wait to grab those. , may have to go to the HOH DC so I can order my IDs and get sulfurs right there in person and use my discount.

No no I hear you as long as you're helping someone out by not charging more than $200 but at the same time helping pay the cost of your iD. That sounds fair right? Eastbay needs to hurry up and ship them so I know whether or not it's better to iD or keep them.

Anyone swing by HOH Lakewood today? Secured my pair this morning but might swing by to help out fellow nters who didn't cop.

Was in line this morning I think most of the Kobe's are gone or even sold out. Cus most of the people in line were buying the Kobe's.

The thing with deadstock.ca right now is that when you click the paypal button it does NOTHING..it sends you back to your shopping cart or it does fatal error thing..

Damnit, I was refreshing the page and then my internet lagged. Wasn't able to add a damn pair to cart at all. So heated, gave my computer the death stare just like everyone else....

Back
Top Bottom