OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What's the release date on the graffiti's? thinking about passing on the milk snakes. Really not feeling that white bottom at all

What's the release date on the graffiti's? thinking about passing on the milk snakes. Really not feeling that white bottom at all
I liked them at first but when I saw pics of them being held by people I didn't like the dullness of the red either

So after having my Blitz Blue's stolen in the mail a few pages back, i went to a couple malls around my way to see if i could maybe find a size 12 BB's. Bayfair footaction only had challenger red 8's in 12 but i didnt like those so i passed. They also had the superhero elites in an 11.5 and Fades in a 14. There wasnt much else to look at there so i went to Southland. Southland didnt have much but i went to footaction and BAM i some sulfurs and they were a 12! i asked the guy if i could get those and yup finally found some Sulfurs, im happy again. They also had some pink and grey 7's there, dont know what size but looked small.

Also found some shorts to go with the Fades, and bought like 6 shirts.

I will say this. Nike pisses me off with their online release, because I'm not botted up and will not, but they took care of my issues with the elite 8s. I bought the black elites from eastbay a couple weeks ago and the nike+ sensor just bugged me. It's not overly noticeable but you can tell its there. It took a couple weeks but nike went out of their way to find me a pair of regular kobe insoles since they no longer sell them on nikeid anymore and send them to me free of charge. A+ to nike from me.

Order today for 25 online they got a coupon up and running for shorts thinkin about getting a pair but I cant decide on mainly black with purple or mainly purple with black.

supernaturals was the worst pass I made, pretty sure they came out on a busy weekend thats why I passed though...

Aren't they still around? I see them in University and International Mall in Tampa. Not so much in Miami.

One of the few color ways I wasn't interested in doubling up on.

And seriously, Nike is trolling with these last color ways. Can we get Laker colors? There's like no rhyme or reason to the TB, Milk Shape, Graffiti and the weird blue orange joints. Some of them are retreads or unremarkable.

I think I'm passing on these on all color ways till we get some Lakers colors. Damn NIKE forcing us to use ID

So this afternoon I was playing ball in my Kobe 8's.  After warming up, I decide to switch to my Hyperfuse lows to break them in.  While playing a game of 21, I jump, land, and then I feel this pain in the back of my left thigh. 

The pain persisted for the duration of the session, and it affected my ability to get any lift off of my left leg.  

Maybe that was my body's way of telling me to stick with my Kobe's?  

So this afternoon I was playing ball in my Kobe 8's.  After warming up, I decide to switch to my Hyperfuse lows to break them in.  While playing a game of 21, I jump, land, and then I feel this pain in the back of my left thigh. 

The pain persisted for the duration of the session, and it affected my ability to get any lift off of my left leg.  

Maybe that was my body's way of telling me to stick with my Kobe's?  
That's your body's way of telling you that you might have injured something and needs to get checked out

Aight fellas! seeing how footlocker got the coupon for 15% off I gotta get a matching pair of shorts for the gradients. I have asked others but quite frankly no one cares if I get the same reaction here oh well it was worth a shot lol. I cant decide what to pull the trigger on. The top pair is the masked mamba bottom pair pythons. Does anyone have a pair of masked mambas?

Nickle Dime Bay got the mask mamba shorts on the previous page. Get what's cheaper.

Last edited:
Aight fellas! seeing how footlocker got the coupon for 15% off I gotta get a matching pair of shorts for the gradients. I have asked others but quite frankly no one cares if I get the same reaction here oh well it was worth a shot lol. I cant decide what to pull the trigger on. The top pair is the masked mamba bottom pair pythons. Does anyone have a pair of masked mambas?

I have both pairs of Masked Mamba and Python shorts. Both styles are awesome, but I reccomend that you get the Masked Mamba shorts. You'll like them a'lot!

Last edited:
supernaturals was the worst pass I made, pretty sure they came out on a busy weekend thats why I passed though...

They're truly a great shoe and the Nike sign is like a scale pattern. I had my footlocker stock locate the $160 pair. Do they same they're definitely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom