OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If it has a name usually they sell out. thankfully I'm in an area where we have about 5 footlockers 30 mins from eachother some in the same mall... a champs. footaction dtlr (which gets exclusive now for some reason.) and a sports zone

From what i know sportszone dont get kobe's

[COLOR=#red]
Busted these out Saturday for BBQ/Game Night.
[/COLOR]
Are you in Vegas?

I think those are the weakest out of the TBs, Graffitis and Milk Shakes.

At first, I was like the Kobe's can't miss on the color ways compared to the Lebron Xs but now that opinion is changing thanks to all of the post Mambacurial releases.

Silently waiting for the DB3's to pop up with the canceled orders but man those on-feet pic of the Milk Snakes look dope, might be my 3rd pair of 8's this Saturday

Silently waiting for the DB3's to pop up with the canceled orders but man those on-feet pic of the Milk Snakes look dope, might be my 3rd pair of 8's this Saturday

Keep waiting lol. They probably won't pop up til a major restock. I'm sure in the bigger scheme of things, most orders weren't cancelled. Although I hope I'm wrong.

If the Milk Bloods sit, it definitely won't be for too long. I give it a week after RD max and they're gone.

Keep waiting lol. They probably won't pop up til a major restock. I'm sure in the bigger scheme of things, most orders weren't cancelled. Although I hope I'm wrong.
A lot of orders got canceled from what I seen and heard but it'll be soon I think rather than like a quarterly restock but gonna cop these just in case they don't sit.

i want to fully invest myself so to speak in the deep royal colorway, but i still feel the midsole and laces could have been better executed. if i can get on discount then then maybe I will buy.

I got my blk elite situation figured out. I had defected pair. Well not really defected but it was labeled wrong. I ordered a 13 and got a 13 labeled shoe but it was actually a 14. Got it exchanged and now im not afraid to throw one down in the fast break anymore with em on.

I say the milk snakes will "sit" for about 2 weeks tops. Once they drop everyone gonna want a pair. For all the guys wearing size 13's.....there is no such thing as kobes sitting so better get em now

Milk Snakes wouldn't sit here if we got them. And they sure as hell arent going to sit online, no Kobe does. Maybe those of you that are in bigger areas will see them sit for a few days...but for most of us, they won't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom