OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike.com @nikestore
The @nikebasketball Kobe 8 System 'Red Boa' launches Saturday, 7/27 at 8am EDT pic.twitter.com/N84QTH0wBF

I'm pretty much sold on the "milksnakes".. i have a feeling ill like them even more in person.. and the good thing is we're getting them locally.. so i should be able just to walk in the mall and grab them with no hassle

Last edited:
So, I was playing ball at CSUN last weekend.  I was running a 2 on 2 with my homies and one of em' caught the ball baseline, he beat me off the dribble and headed towards the basket.  As I tried to recover and block his shot from behind, I went up for the block and stepped on his heel.  My foot just folded in like it was made of paper...I even heard a crack.  I had never experienced the pain that comes associated with a sprained ankle before, so I kind of just laid on the floor unable to walk.  As this is going on, my other homie starts recording me saying "the kobe 8's have ended another career!!"  he immediately posted it to instagram. 

I've been fortunate enough to avoid any major injuries including any type of sprain, so it sucks that this one happened while I was rocking my pythons.  My homie who was recording is a huge LeBron fan so he was talking mad ish.  Now don't get it twisted (pun intended,) i'm not blaming it on the shoe since I have read some of the posts on here about how it has nothing to do with low tops or high tops and done my own research, but it kinda has me worried about balling in 8's again.  Might just keep my 8's strictly for casual wear and stick to my penny 5's to ball in. 

Worst part is that all of my homies are talking mad ish, talking about how I got my ankles broken
mean.gif

Ps. does anybody out there who plays the 5 spot wear kobe's or do you guys wear mids or high tops?
That's basketball man. No matter what shoes you wear you're not going to avoid an ankle injury if you step on someone else's foot. Best advice is to strengthen the ankles, wear ankle braces and or strap them as well for ultimate protection. Not much else you can do man.

Anyone have any clue on where to find blitz blues for retail or a bit above?

Last edited:
Graffitis get more and more trash everytime i see them. Lol! IMO.

One would have thought loud and crazy, not a pt. 2 to the volts. Smh. Easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom