OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yeah its a little much, I'd just offer him less.

Believe me, I tried. Seller won't budge. I talked him down from $300. His reasoning for not working with me on the price is laughable.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. If I can talk him down on the price, I may bite the bullet. Or I'll just move on. sigh... :rolleyes

Somebody posted an ID that looks similar to the graffitti cw, but with the translucent poison green sole. Looks much better that way IMO.

do you know the hashtag or user name on IG? I wanna see how it looks

New pics of Graffitis?

oh I thought you meant like dude had a finished pair of the graffiti's, I've seen the ID renderings, I agree looks good

Believe me, I tried. Seller won't budge. I talked him down from $300. His reasoning for not working with me on the price is laughable.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. If I can talk him down on the price, I may bite the bullet. Or I'll just move on. sigh...
eyes.gif
If you really want them and they look like the other pairs that came outta Barstow, screw it 250 shipped isn't bad. If I really wanted a shoe I don't let 25 bucks or whatever get in the way of not getting it.

Does anyone who has ordered any Kobes off of FL Europe know how long it usually takes this stuff to ship out?

Is it sad that when you see a pic of a shoe you know what that new box/new shoe smell is like?

After 8 of em im now thinking iD and EVEN the Royal Blue barcas SMH
mean.gif

Thing is the graffiti's can be made into a  better iD shoe...

Example

Now tell me that aint as sweet as the general release?

Just got back from my local Foot Locker and stock located a pair of Sulfurs in 11.5. I tried to find the Easters or VBs but had no luck in my size. This is getting addicting already.

Just got back from my local Foot Locker and stock located a pair of Sulfurs in 11.5. I tried to find the Easters or VBs but had no luck in my size. This is getting addicting already.

when you stock locate do you buy in store and then they ship the shoes to your house???

when you stock locate do you buy in store and then they ship the shoes to your house???
This was my first time stock locating but yes, that is how they did it. I brought the SKUs in to make it easier to find the shoe and the total process took less than 5 minutes. Very simple to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom