OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Word. I'd recognize that ashy ankle anywhere haha.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If those double purple elites come out OHH MAN

but am i the only one in love with those tony da tiger kicks?

Them with camos?

FIRE

[COLOR=#red]I really need to see those Tony the Tigers in person... because off of everything i've seen from the pictures I don't like anything about them.

with that said i'll still probably be picking them up.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I will. Wake me up when the Amnesties drop.
alright so just to confirm

amnesties are the black and purple ones

and the white on double purple ones are the ones he got injured in?

And the homes are the reg grey on yellow joints?

During the hong kong tour we see the two i mentioned last

Last edited:
Man this.

I bought my Milk Snakes and saw they had a pair of Blue Blitz's in my size. Picked those up as well and have worn them 3 times already. I really love the CW.
I agree... Definitely an underrated CW!!
do the kobe 8 elites fit the same as the kobe 8s? mad i sletp on the superhero 8s
Just tried my SH on, and yes they are true to size... Lighter shoe, too! 
happy.gif

Some days I like them and some days when I see cellphone pics like that I don't. I'll probably end up not getting those if there's confirmation that the blue PP are releasing.

Some days I like them and some days when I see cellphone pics like that I don't. I'll probably end up not getting those if there's confirmation that the blue PP are releasing.
Its tough ive seen two other pics of them in daylight ne an in car pic the other outdoors

the inside of the shoe is really plain too but i feel these wont come stateside at all and might be one of those "gotta fly to em" to get em shoes

Last edited:
They don't even look ok IMO.

The blue can stay, but that Tony the Tiger gunk can go, um the yellow can be done something with.

A Michigan inspired CW would be better than this pile.

Last edited:
I see you Inlines! I see you!
Kobe and his nunchakus have officially elevated the Inlines to ninja status.

Kobe rockin the Grey phillys will definitely get the people hype for Friday.

And last but certainly not least...some 4 Rings for S Dubl.

Man I had 2 pairs of the 4 rings...and 1 pair of Carpe Diem's that I destroyed on the court...for me performance wise the 8's and IV's are on the same level...just hated when the IV's would bottom out...all of mine did...Carpe Diem...4 Rings...USC's...Rice's...Chaos...amazing shoe

Do the graffitis have an xdr sole? The dark gray makes them look like it. I'd get them just to ball outside if so.

The blue can stay, but that Tony the Tiger gunk can go, um the yellow can be done something with.

Gotta say its original lookin though. feels like its an asian inspired cw.

A michigan CW can be iD'ed

The Kobe 8 is the kind of shoe you can go totally wild with

Dumming it down to plain cws makes it boring

Gotta say its original lookin though. feels like its an asian inspired cw.

A michigan CW can be iD'ed

The Kobe 8 is the kind of shoe you can go totally wild with

Dumming it down to plain cws makes it boring

I don't agree with that. Most of the time, simple=better.

Look at all the classics of any shoe model, majority are all simple colorways.

Simple colorways will always stand the test of time.

Last edited:
Yes, simple, better..

And yes, a Michigan CW can be id'ed, but that was just an example..

Main point was that the CW could have been better "wildly" executed..

And as for wild, I'm going with Big Nog's CWs point blank..

Last edited:
I don't agree with that. Most of the time, simple=better.

Look at all the classics of any shoe model, majority are all simple colorways.

Simple colorways will always stand the test of time.
You are right about the longevity aspect and when you look at the classic examples like even converse the phrase if it aint broke dont fix it resonates.

But when i said Kobe 8 is the kind of shoe you can go wild with and it not matter is still true.

You dont even have to match the shoe to anything. Nowadays you can wear whatever as long as the concept of the shoe is good which it is with the kobe 8

I saw first snap pic of the royal blues with camo shorts. Thanks to the style and popularity associated with camo just about ANY shoe looks good with it and the way the royal blues are spaced out with their colors theyre a natural fit with anything camo now

Not trying to debate but if someone calls the insanely YELLOW spark shoe amazing then i have to say the same darn thing about the royal blues...

Yes, simple, better..

And yes, a Michigan CW can be id'ed, but that was just an example..

Main point was that the CW could have been better "wildly" executed..

And as for wild, I'm going with Big Nog's CWs point blank..
They could have been better excuted but so could have the gradients(pink toebox?)etc etc

Theres always something you can nitpick about... i dont like the volts heel of the volts but i love my volts i dont really like the mambacurials anymore though when i got em home i stared at them for about half n hr in amazement(serious)

Just saying somethin's pretty cool about the royal blues

Back
Top Bottom