OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Liking the graffiti's 
pimp.gif

Tony the Tiger, nope.

Graffiti, nope.

Firework or whatever the name is today, nope.

I think we all know what people want, just hit us with the Inline, the Home or and the Amnesty and be done with it already.
fixed :wink:

Found a pair of Purple Platinums on DSG. Hopefully they come through. They failed last time I saw Volts. (FYI They are no longer on DSG)

For now.... that could change soon. It's not like Nike hasn't done this before - releasing overseas and then US later.
I see. But one more thing (from nightwing): "During the tour, Bryant will launch the “Fireworks” colorway of the KOBE 8, as well as the latest version of his China-only Dream Season V. The KOBE 8 “Fireworks” is available in limited quantities; the Dream Season V is widely available at Greater China retail stores."

The limited quantities is what I'm worried about.

Grafittis look good, but I already have the volts which are mainly the same colors. There have been a bunch of releases with the same colorways just different patterns. Season is over, I am ready for the 9s.

I was wondering why I like the Kobe 8 Milk Snakes so much. It's like the Carmines of the Kobe 8.  That white and red with the hits of black.  Damn, these shoes are just straight FIRE.  I love them on my feet.

Chillin next to my Carmines fam...

Gonna break the Milk Snakes out, unDS them to go hiking tomorrow.

Cousins...

Last edited:
I was wondering why I like the Kobe 8 Milk Snakes so much. It's like the Carmines of the Kobe 8.  That white and red with the hits of black.  Damn, these shoes are just straight FIRE.  I love them on my feet.

Chillin next to my Carmines fam...

Gonna break the Milk Snakes out, unDS them to go hiking tomorrow.

Cousins...

Christmas Kobe 8's from Footlocker Europe are on their way to the US... God I love that FL Europe takes US forms of payment...

Black midsole with neon green speckles would have been an easy cop. White midsole = no cop for me.
I am still copping but I agree, black midsole neon green speckles would have been fire. Any white sole or midsole is tough for me to keep clean.

imo red boa's are the 8's lower merion the same way the snow leopards of the 7's was the MPLS cw.

Back
Top Bottom