OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

stop being cheap i buy what i like.......some of yall claim to be sneakerheads and got a closet full of GR's and replicas....lmfao!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif

I saw a guy trying to pull a bait and switch with receipt on the MC's on eBay this week. Even posted his pic of the online Nike receipt, but I could tell the shoes were fake.

I made the payment using Chase QuickPay, so if anything's off I can just get my money back from the bank. But he had about 4-5 sizes, so I don't think these are fake. He's from Houston, probably just having a hard time selling them there.

I made the payment using Chase QuickPay, so if anything's off I can just get my money back from the bank. But he had about 4-5 sizes, so I don't think these are fake. He's from Houston, probably just having a hard time selling them there.

Real sneakerheads use paypal bruh

You referring to the guy in Pearland, size 10, that won't be back in tn the States till August 22nd? Lol

Some on NT are far too concerned w/ needing approved/limited sneakers on their feet,

One of my favorite sneakers to this very day was the Under Armour Black Ice. 
pimp.gif

Love the extremely asymmetrical Gumby ankle collar that drew my eyes immediately.   I'd rank that shoe right up there with the Nike Zoom Kobe IV,  The first thing I noticed when I stepped on the gym floor was the bounce from the Micro G. I immediately thought of the Kobe IV; it felt like full-length Lunar Foam. In the Blace Ice I felt no lace pressure ANYWHERE in the shoe, which is unusual to me for a mid(Hoping for a similar surprise w/ the Kobe IX). I usually get a little pressure on the front of the ankle at times, but none in these even after a 4-day-straight playing binge.  The Gumby ankle cut, probably the most visual element of the shoe, really did help with mobility and a feeling of quickness. We all know if you are quick, you just are, but any little bit helps(BTW if Adidas is Quick As then the Kobe 8s are Quicker Than).  Of course there were the requisite wrinkles in the mesh and toe cap, but people, WEAR YOUR SHOES and deal with it. Until they rip apart from it, I think it gives character.  Luckily in the Kobe 8 creasing is a non issue, which is one of the many reasons why they're probably my all time favorite.  I've never found such a combination of comfort, weightlessness, aesthetics and overall court performance/feel before. 

The Kobe 8s are simply the Bee's Knees, but unfortunately the word got out!

Last edited:
What's retail on fireworks?
Heard a few cartels are asking for first born sons...
frown.gif

People might want to chill out on these pre-orders.  Why not see if you can cop for retail first?  I've never read that the Fireworks were a China Exclusive.  Worse case you pay a similar price down the line.

Last edited:
Footlocker in Opry mills mall in Nashville, TN has the sulfurs, superheroes, and both pairs of PPs in stock for anyone interested

Yo was a banker with Chase and just quit about 4 months ago. Gonna be tough filing a claim regarding QP, if at all. Because when you send money to someone, they view it as you know the person. Hopefully everything works out, but I wouldn't recommend doing it again. :rolleyes

How did Kevin Ware get his paws on the red Kobe PP Shorts? 

On second thought...maybe it's just a sticker.

Back
Top Bottom