OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Homie is a manager at FTL gave me a look at the graffitis today ... im sold i was passin but im all in now they will be had super nice and the green pops off that grey. Going after 3 releases this weekend we shall see how lucky i am

Hope so man! I'm likin how they look and will be after them this weekend 2. Good luck scoopin up the 3 releases.

I guess my footlocker released the graffiti's early? i picked a pair of both PP's and the graffiti's yesterday with 20% off :smile:

Just picked up the milk snakes last ones in the store. They let me use a birthday coupon but charged tax on tax free weekend oh well was a gift to me from someone and I'm still getting $10 back from the platinum vip program. Came out to a little over $123.
Graffiti might have been a cop with multiple reward cards if the was laces and sole were lime. Just wish they would of did graffiti that most recognize.

Still get charged tax on shoes over $100... I learned that the hard way a few years ago.

stop being cheap i buy what i like.......some of yall claim to be sneakerheads and got a closet full of GR's and replicas....lmfao!!!!!!!!
damn that term again

GRs & team colors are usually the best, i know someone who has tons but mostly have GRs from the 90s & i'm mad jelly of his collection

but its true buy what you like, but down put down other because they buy what they like too (GR's)

Last edited:
I love that Kobes are a spring summer shoe.

I live in a warm climate and wear these all the time.
I have basically 4 months where I can wear my shoes and not F them up...
mean.gif

That is really insane in the similarities.  As for diminishing Kobe by the comparisons, not really.  Be compared and in the discussion with MJ is the ultimate compliment.  As for being in his shadow, every great player to come after MJ just has to deal with it.  MJ set the bar so high that to even be in his shadow is the best a player can hope to achieve.
Heres part 2 if you guys haven't seen it yet (sorry if someone else already posted)...Similarities are crazy, foot placement is identical.  As a fan, it's just cool to see such a detailed comparison

looking at a pair of fake MCs on feebay that are at 300 with a day left... i dont get how someone could do that to another person 
mean.gif

stop being cheap i buy what i like.......some of yall claim to be sneakerheads and got a closet full of GR's and replicas....lmfao!!!!!!!!
Just so I'm clear, in order to achieve the precious and as we all know, the most important honor ever, to be labeled a "sneakerhead", one must own non-GR shoes?  I just want to be clear, because it seems buying the shoes you actually like went out of style years ago.  The most important thing now is how much ones friends love the shoe and how limited the availability is.  

Back
Top Bottom