OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

did you sharpie in the signature? Looks way cleaner with a black sig instead of silver

He clearly states "I painted it black"

/sigh

he said painted, theres lots of methods he could have used

he simply asked if he used a sharpie.

:stoneface:

Grabbed a pair of Black EXT YOTS for retail recently and I gotta say this is one tough shoe

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like Kobe 8s are addictive?  I purchased the Venice Beaches as my first pair (first hit).  Then 2 more and I told myself OK, I'm done.  I said who needs the same shoe but diff colors over and over.  Yea, so, now I'm at 8 color ways and at this point, feel obligated to snatch up any and every color way that becomes available.  Basically I'm a full blown addict who's wallet is asking why oh why did you have to take that first hit?

My bad. Can anybody explain how you would go about painting the sig on the heel?
Since the sig is engraved in the heel cup, I think you could paint over the heel cup to cover it and just wipe off excess paint before it dries.

i'm prob way wrong though. I'm don't make customs.

Wore mine to go get Subway. The silver Kobe signature makes me think of iDs so I painted it black. Forgot I had a FTL shorts with the same blue as the sole so I wore it to get my matchy matchy on lol

I sort of want these. The reds would have looked nicer without the dark red, but on these it doesn't look bad.

Anyone else feel like Kobe 8s are addictive?  I purchased the Venice Beaches as my first pair (first hit).  Then 2 more and I told myself OK, I'm done.  I said who needs the same shoe but diff colors over and over.  Yea, so, now I'm at 8 color ways and at this point, feel obligated to snatch up any and every color way that becomes available.  Basically I'm a full blown addict who's wallet is asking why oh why did you have to take that first hit?
Yes.

I said if the volts are still on display at my hoh next time I go I'll buy but just saw someone with them likely the same pair they were growing on me.

i just wanna see the elites coming out soon, forgot the name tho

I really wanna see if that fore foot and heel zoom feels better

Back
Top Bottom