OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Was finally able to cop the BHM today.. Also got the Purple Fades. Today was a good day!

Just noticed this on my fades! Anyone know how to fix this!? I dont think i can send them back to nike cuz they wud just give me a voucher but i want the shoes!

did a stock locate for the first time at the house of hoops in easton in ohio was a succes :smokin
make sure you peep the scene and ask the right person to do it first person told me "if its not in the store we dont stock locate"
which didt make any sense at all ask a second guy that i member who sold me the red snkaes i member him rockin those MCs when i copped

stock located those milksnakes for me had them ship to store for me

quick quest am I in the clear and how long wilL it take ?

Morning gym flow:

Afternoon kickback flow: (Thought the sunlight would make for a better pic..guess not. Ni modo!)

Still stoked that I was able to get these for $135 brand new!

Last edited:
Just noticed this on my fades! Anyone know how to fix this!? I dont think i can send them back to nike cuz they wud just give me a voucher but i want the shoes!

Pretty much the reasoning have balled too hard in these. I've been worried about something like this happening. Been just using them for practice and like games of 21. Pretty casual ball.

Back
Top Bottom