OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This isnt necessarily true tho with all sneakers. For instance I'll use the Black History Month KDs and the Year Of The Dragon KDs both from earlier this year. When ppl first started reselling them there were the usual pairs going for 200+ but then there were ppl selling them for like 120-150 which isnt bad at all. Now theyre both hard as hell to find and if you do find them, theyre much more pricey especially the BHMs smh

Gotta factor in the numbers. Those 2 were more limited than the xmas.

Thats that Blue Lights pair. I wonder if theyre gon take the spot of the Dukes tho. They might as well because the Dukes aint look good since the Vs

Put the black laces from my sulfurs on my xmas pair. Crimson laces look way better but when I feel like toning it down a bit I'll go with the black laces

If you're looking to pay resale for these, don't jump quite yet. Usually prices spike immediately after release because dudes are desperate/thirsty for them, but after the market gets flooded with more pairs from people getting them off of NDC, FTL, Eastbay, etc, the price will drop, even if it's not as big a drop as you might hope or want. The big price leap after that is only gonna happen after pairs start drying up when these become harder and harder to find. If you can practice some patience, it'll pay off for you, although sometimes if you really want a pair...you just really gotta have it ASAP
laugh.gif
Most of the time this is true, but if you look at what people are asking and buying the Kobe VI Grinch for now days you better jump on them. Although I understand the Grinch are super rare.

Most of the time this is true, but if you look at what people are asking and buying the Kobe VI Grinch for now days you better jump on them. Although I understand the Grinch are super rare.
Also look at the Jordan Doernbecher collection. Every year seems like they just go up and up. Last year I was seeing prices for the DB4 sell for $300+ now days they were selling for $700+

I also needed these Christmas Kobes in my life since this was the first Christmas day game the Lakers have won in like 5yrs. FINALLY!

I have wide feet (and am normally an 11. 5) so for the 6s and 7s,I had to get a 12, but they were too long. Pause. These 8s, I tried on an 11.5 and they fit good.

Likely because those retailed for 180...

yeah i know. i was addressing some other dude who claims to wait until resell prices go down to 160-180 on these and it happened with last years xmas but quite frankly its never happening.

Damn, still salty about those damn Xmas Kobes....

On the other hand, the blue lights are looking nice! I need those!

bah. anywho, I got a surprise for you kobeheads. maybe ill get trolled even more lol.

a lot has changed since the kobe adidas 1 :wink:

Anyone know where I can get the Kobe 8 christmas shirt? I live in GA and have been calling everywhere. 

Good to hear that these are getting great performance reviews. Got a pair of the Christmas Lights for casual wear because they just look so damn nice, and will be getting another pair of 8s for ball when a simple/plain colorway comes out.

I have two pairs of Kobes
5s...Contrary to most, I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM - some of the worst hooping shoes ever
6s...Very solid, love them.

Multiple NWT sighting? Watch resell prices skyrocket. :tongue: :smh:
Glad everyone's on board with these. Getting that zk5 vibe.
Colorways will not matter I tell ya, the shoe is dope as f.

Eastbay back-order status changed to in process ready to ship. :smokin edit: just got tracking email
Their picture of the fake Sulfurs bother me though :smh: Eastbay reps can you get the proper personnel to fix that? thanks :D
Sorry for the late reply!
We will let the appropriate personnel know as soon as possible.

EastbayRep - Mai

Back
Top Bottom