OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

walked into a couple of nike stores in shanghai, all of them got ones yall fiending for sitting. easy cops :smokin

Can nike just start shipping stuff from overseas that are sitting there here damn

Went to my family dinner on Sunday and surprisingly a bunch of jordan heads and kobe haters loved my milksnakes. I only have 2 asg and milksnakes well 3 if you include the b grade bhms I'm taking to the outlet sometime this week but plan on copping pythons, mambacurials waiting for a restock but when I strike out it's negotiate with a seller time, homes,fireworks I'll pay reseller price if these don't drop here and maybe tony the tigers and supernaturals and a pp if they hit outlets.

Last edited:
i originally kinda wanted the graffitis, but with the one week push back, the recent purchase of the green glows, and already owning the volts. the graffitis look to be quite pasable.
did this happen to anyone else? i feel so wishy washy.

i originally kinda wanted the graffitis, but with the one week push back, the recent purchase of the green glows, and already owning the volts. the graffitis look to be quite pasable.
did this happen to anyone else? i feel so wishy washy.

Lol funny u mention that I was lookin at a pic of graffitis earlier today n was thinking do I really want em. Last week though I was all abou em and was preparing myself on how to cop those an the green glows online. Then they announced the push back n I was like yes I don't have to worry about 2. But now that the weekend passed in questioning it lol

Ill prob grab em anyway and of I don't end up wearing them in 2 months time ill pass em to someone for a nice price

After conversion, shipping (and tip), you'd pay less on eBay, or from a US reseller...

lol your opinion is biased cuz u paid extra. I'm hoping they release in the US cuz kickscrew sold out of my sz
No biased. just being realistic. No release date yet after all this hype and it is labeled shanghai limited exclusive. Even though pp's had the exclusive tag on them I don't know just have a feeling these aren't gonna be released here. Like everyone else I hope they do so I can double up on them but have a bad feeling about it so I went ahead and ordered. Well see what's really good tho.

Blue glows, elite socks and Kobe shorts..
Blue glows are what got me into the 8's. Walked into footlocker with no intention of buying any shoes, and it instantly caught my eye. They only had a 10.5 and I'm an 11 so I passed on them and picked up the red camos a week later. 

All these posts about you guys paying these high prices for the MC's, thats crazy! Where were you all on RD?? I got mine for $76 with ease... On RD btw.

Blue glows are what got me into the 8's. Walked into footlocker with no intention of buying any shoes, and it instantly caught my eye. They only had a 10.5 and I'm an 11 so I passed on them and picked up the red camos a week later. 
ME TOO!!!!

Them fireworks are a sweet looking shoe, but if no US drop, I can't see paying $300+ on even the off chance they come here for $150.  If ya got it, and don't mind, more power to you.  But I just can't do it.

Back
Top Bottom