OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Red camos are hitting random Marshalls for $50 according to a legit outlet flourisher.

Darryl, you ugly doe.

My mom said I'm handsome

So are we supposed to get used to crazy *** colors for the Kobe line from here input and nothing resembling classic CWs? Don't get me wrong it's cool we have a bunch of options now, but pythons and Tony the Tigers? Really?!

How does Nike decide on CWs to release? They've gotta at least hear the cry for more traditional CWs right? Interested to see what's in store for the 9.

Well, ever since the 4, their is expected to be a "against the grail Colorway" but look what's happening.. THEY STILL SELLING OUT. I honestly don't think you guys understand how badly Laker Colorways sell... This is coming from a guy that is employed by Footlocker and has been in the company over 6 years... Before the ZK4.. They don't sell we'll at all.. Especially on the East Coast.. So yeah, your mall and/or area may have sold out... But you know how many malls and areas their are in the US?!

my bad man.
im just still scarred by some of the comments you've made. I know you like the shoes. we all do. sometimes it feels like you hype them up to another level.

this comment specifically still haunts my NT dreams... carmines are cousins with milk snakes :D

Cousins Doe?!

The Graffitis just pop mega hard.  I have a boner.

They are catching my eyes way more than Concords....

The Kobes look so sleek compared to played out Jordans already.  Like the 4 and 5's look so HUGE compared to how modern day the Kobe's are. 

This is happening.

I pick, Left.

End well this will not..

Did this dude just did this??? (John Starks voice)

Lol

Kd china edition in September now lebron in November so hopefully kobes in October. I'm having a hard time paying $400 for the fireworks or any shoe but I really want them but if they come to the states they probably would be limited and I'll have to pay resellers price anyway. Decisions decisions.

T
Kd china edition in September now lebron in November so hopefully kobes in October. I'm having a hard time paying $400 for the fireworks or any shoe but I really want them but if they come to the states they probably would be limited and I'll have to pay resellers price anyway. Decisions decisions.

That's for their newer models bro.. The 6 and 11 respectively
The Kobe 9 won't see a China until AT LEAST December, but probably not until 2014's Chinese New Year for the Year Of The..... (Horse I believe)

Having a hard time deciding between the tony the tigers and the reverse fire red 5's dropping this weekend.  I know a lot of people don't like the tony cw, but then again a lot of ya'll have stopped copping JB altogether.  Decisions, decisions...

Kobes usually don't drop until December.

Graffiti Related to Concords....
Red Boa Related to Carmine's...

Shaun... Get your real life Cousin...

:lol:

T
That's for their newer models bro.. The 6 and 11 respectively
The Kobe 9 won't see a China until AT LEAST December, but probably not until 2014's Chinese New Year for the Year Of The..... (Horse I believe)
I know but the 8s run later than both but then I just forgot about how the exts were china exclusives first but resellers and kicks crew who lurk don't need to know that :lol:

Ko
Having a hard time deciding between the tony the tigers and the reverse fire red 5's dropping this weekend.  I know a lot of people don't like the tony cw, but then again a lot of ya'll have stopped copping JB altogether.  Decisions, decisions...

Kobe drop this week? Or next?

I dislike decisions myself and avoid making such decisions. So, I simply buy both or however many releases I see. I prefer my solution over deciding.

Just finished assaulting
glasses.gif
a Nike rep on Live Chat about how the consumers want Lakers colorways (and how we need pics of finished IDs because the renderings are inaccurate). It was therapeutic. I don't know its effectiveness but anyone who wants em should go ahead and leave your 2cents and maybe we'll get some progress. Ask for those Amnesties too. I even sent the rep a picture of them to tell who it concerns we want AMENastys.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/chat/chat_launch

Just got them Graffitis in and I must say in person they look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.  Way better than the Volts.  That shade of Green is so PERFECT, Unbelievable. Pops so hard.   My mind has definitely changed even more and love the Graffities much more.  The print is so nuts too, it trumps the played out camo mesh print BY FAR.  I LOVE THESE.  People will be staring at your feet when you wear these for damn sure.  Better than the Milk Snakes too. 

Still an easy pass.. man
Imo Volt>>>graff

But hey.. whatever floats your boat.

Man after seeing the Inland Taipan snake pics, they could have made that colorway a hell of a lot better

Back
Top Bottom