OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wish I could find red or orange laces for these.

I've only worn mine once because the black laces piss me off,
laugh.gif

Does anyone know of any good alt laces for the 8's?
But the Red PP and lace swap !!! Or use the Red Camo laces ?

Probably being sent to the Outlets already, worst of all K8s next to the Taipan/FrostedFlakes/Barcelonas.
I disagree, but we are all entitled to our opinions.
I'm hoping someone can answer this question. The Kobe 8 GS ran .5 big for me. I've been looking at 7s and 6s, but I don't know if I should go down in size or order my true size. I can't try them on either, so I want to ask if any of you remember if your gf/wife had to size down?
The 7s are narrower.. I would always recommended to size up.
Nah I disagree I was rocking mine today and I remember specifically thinking ' That white midsole looks awesome'. I think it needs that contrast imo
Right on!

Just looking for opinions. If u could have any 2 of the following, which 2 would u pick? Superhero,easter,playoff(purple fade),extraterrestrial,and Venice beach. Lemme know

Just looking for opinions. If u could have any 2 of the following, which 2 would u pick? Superhero,easter,playoff(purple fade),extraterrestrial,and Venice beach. Lemme know
questions like this are pointless, everyone has different taste. 

Easter and Venice Beach or Purple Fade and Venice Beach depending on how much purple you want in life.

Purple Fades and Venice Beaches.  After seeing the VB's in person, I have been looking for a pair in Size 12, but still no luck. :frown:

Quote:
Probably being sent to the Outlets already, worst of all K8s next to the Taipan/FrostedFlakes/Barcelonas.

Couldn't disagree more, love both and have both.  To each their own though.

In my eyes the VB are still the worst colorway

Can someone que that Kobe pic with him wearing them yet hiding his feet behind the chair legs

If the Taipans were limited, people would be fiending for them, bunch of hypebeasts :smh:

Be happy a shoe is chilling on shelves so those who really want them get them, if shoes really need a name backing them or them being limited to sell they really aren't to great

I like the VBs more than any post MC Colorway with the exception of the PPs. It's polarizing. It's loud. The colors are a stark contrast to the prevailing red, purple or blue colors of all the other 8 variants. Definitely a sleeper and seems like sneaker enthusiast history will be kinder to them down the road.

Also, these if you could only have one or two color way questions. But then again, Nike has had the Kobe 8 have some long, rubbery legs. Choice and variety are nice. But whoring/diluting a line isn't advantageous to maintaining buzz.

Last edited:
I like the VBs more than any post MC Colorway with the exception of the PPs. It's polarizing. It's loud. The colors are a stark contrast to the prevailing red, purple or blue colors of all the other 8 variants. Definitely a sleeper and seems like sneaker enthusiast history will be kinder to them down the road.

I just love the contrast between the dull grey and the sky blue.  It's like the grey represents a cloudy day with storms approaching, while the blue represents the sky on a day where it is sunny and there is not a single cloud in the sky.  A day where you can just walk around outside, breathing fresh air, with some nice Kobe's on your feet, having not a care in the world.  Just walking around, and enjoying the world we live in.  That would be great!

Y'all picking superheroes over asg??? im thinkn y'all haven't seen them in Person cuz on a sunny day them asg look like u walkin on flames [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] IMO

Anyways best cop on kobe 8's yet got the Tony's for that good free99 lol so I can't complain.... Might cop them pit snakes need more pics tho

If the Taipans were limited, people would be fiending for them, bunch of hypebeasts :smh:
Death and taxes are the only guarantees in life, but I guarantee that wouldn't have changed my opinion.

Passing no matter what they're called or how limited they are

Love the pics of the Inlands Big Slim.

I love them, don't are what y'all say!

Pass on Pit Vipers, but hopefully Sparks release in October!

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom