OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That's the plan tho [emoji]128076[/emoji]
YESSIR! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
wait are the mine greys related to the Lebron XI terracotta? Because they have similar color color schemes (minus the red)
Doesn't look like it. If they were it'd be similar to the usual Christmas or Black History Month release, and we'd be seeing a KD variant along with them.
Does anyone know if there is going to be another kobe 8 Christmas this year since the 9s dont release till next year
Supposedly it's going to be another Kobe 8.

Yea, I mean I'm not hating on anybody for waiting for things to go on sale. But Nike not gonna be motivated to continuously put out TBs when they consistently end up on clearance
trust me. they plan on them going on sale. They still make their money dont worry. They sell to stores like ftl, fn,l ext. for roughly half of msrp and make bank.

nah, not mad bro. Just wondering why this guy's on my case. Anyway, *clicks block member*
Only two more Kobe 8 colorways(+ that new teal/yellow viper) left after the mine grey/Dion Waiter cw... Just looking forward to the Xmas 8. It's the year of the horse next year right?

Stay looking foolish.

Yea, I mean I'm not hating on anybody for waiting for things to go on sale. But Nike not gonna be motivated to continuously put out TBs when they consistently end up on clearance

The majority of TB sales comes from coaches buying in bulk, not random person x browsing footlocker

wasn't this the pic from last year? in the lebron xi thread now

looks like those reps were going off this?

Back
Top Bottom