OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Duck dodgers knows what he's talking about. I called my footlocker and that said they got some new Kobe's in but he didn't unbox them yet to see when they could release. Duck dodgers what are these Kobe's?
No he doesn't.

He's the one that said that Nike would put the Mambacurial option on ID.

He seems to know all this inside information that only higher up Nike people would know, yet he is a regular "Footlocker Employee".  

It's sad that he continues to try to troll us.

^^^ naw he works in Marketing or something. he knows stuff that Nike people should know. Not footlocker people.

I give props to duck dodgers and dude with the Georgia pic that returned b/w tbs because they didn't pop for still posting in here.

Duckdodgers :lol: kinda reminds me of that compulsive liar from the neighborhood that everybody loves but no one believes

No he doesn't.

He's the one that said that Nike would put the Mambacurial option on ID.

He seems to know all this inside information that only higher up Nike people would know, yet he is a regular "Footlocker Employee".  

It's sad that he continues to try to troll us.
All I said was that nike was considering the mambacurial id option as well as solid colors which eventually came out

:D ima check my HOH by my crib,,you better be right duckdodgers

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:lol:

553186010.gif

The thread seems to be getting a little restless with mysterious in-store restocks and lack of 8 news, so hopefully I can bring it back to the shoes a bit with a collection pic.

Trying to get my funds right and hopefully add 3 id's into the mix and any(if any) Lakers cw that drop and I'm done. I would like to add the WTK's but I know they're out of my league.

If anybody knows a good way to change or paint the heel clip on the 8's pm me please.  I would love to switch/paint the heel clip on the mine greys and turn them into a Lakers cw.

Nevermind my hoh said the shipment they got in is normal shipment with the mine greys and the kds and normal lebron releases. Sorry duck dodgers nothing in like you said

Nevermind my hoh said the shipment they got in is normal shipment with the mine greys and the kds and normal lebron releases. Sorry duck dodgers nothing in like you said

Well he was right. They got a shipment of shoes :lol: :rofl:

There were bullet holes in his claim since he hit the reply button.

I said shipments of shoes just like the restock of yesterday some places were getting different stuff

Well, my Supernaturals are coming from NC and the store shipped them 1-day...they'll be here tomorrow
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom