OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These wtk are gonna be everywhere. Doesn't seem like a limited release unless each store gets only 1fsr. Even sheikh is getting them

smh at the new xmas pair. why the spikes? cmon man... the colorway is nice but that just ruins it for me

These wtk are gonna be everywhere. Doesn't seem like a limited release unless each store gets only 1fsr. Even sheikh is getting them
They're like Royals except more, only 1 to 2 FSR at stores including Niketowns, more will probably be online

What's the expected resell price on MCs suze 13? Trying to land a pair but the few I've found dudes are stuck at 400+...

It would be harder for bots to acquire shoes without the link cause they are made to use the link and check out. On the website you have to search the shoe. The bot can't do that as of now. I've had no problems getting launch shoes without the link.

It would be harder for bots to acquire shoes without the link cause they are made to use the link and check out. On the website you have to search the shoe. The bot can't do that as of now. I've had no problems getting launch shoes without the link.
your hopes are way to high. this wont slow anybody with bots down. it might stop people from ordering 5 pairs if they dont know how to do it 
wink.gif

All in on the Kobe SS

Buncha whiners in here bout yellowing and the protruding spikes injuring peoples

anyone that has the supernaturals w/ the +insoles, are they still lunar with a cutout for the chip?

also I wear sz 11 comfortably with soon room to spare...am I ok going down 1/2 sz?

Can't pass up the supernaturals for $80

Theres 10-10.5-11-12 available on nike for the challenges.

No TLO for FTL or FOOT ACTION [emoji]128077[/emoji]

your hopes are way to high. this wont slow anybody with bots down. it might stop people from ordering 5 pairs if they dont know how to do it :wink:

Karizma Karizma that's where you wrong. I don't care about the wtk 8s. I'm the same guy who said he would get the venom 4 and challenge reds and call it a quits on the 8s. I respect your opinion but be certain before you speak on something you "think" I'm doing.

anyone that has the supernaturals w/ the +insoles, are they still lunar with a cutout for the chip?

also I wear sz 11 comfortably with soon room to spare...am I ok going down 1/2 sz?

Can't pass up the supernaturals for $80
not sure about the lunarlon, but there's heel zoom. 1/2 size is .5 cm or just shy of 1/4 inch.

Karizma Karizma that's where you wrong. I don't care about the wtk 8s. I'm the same guy who said he would get the venom 4 and challenge reds and call it a quits on the 8s. I respect your opinion but be certain before you speak on something you "think" I'm doing.
are u talking about venomenons??? DF

those SS 8's are effin tough! I probably woulldn't buy them because I can't see myself wearing them, but they're :smokin nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom