OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Haha I'll keep a look out for you. I know how you feel about being stuck between a rock and a hard place with releases. The ones that I have really wanted that I thought people (in the beginning) hated ended up selling out faster than everything that I didnt even care about. Hype drives a lot, limited availability drives a lot, and the name drives a lot. I believe if this was a GR and didnt have the "what the" moniker these wouldn't gain near as much traction. That is almost everything now though.

In a perfect world I could double up for retail. In this world I will probably be paying double  retail for one pair, if I am lucky.

Agree with everything you said. I prefer every shoe I want be a general release so I know I'll have a chance to get. I don't care if people love them or not, as long as I like them. Unfortunately things are the way they are. And ok ok, I don't really want you to break your foot. However, I'm told that it is terrible bad luck if you don't keep a lookout for a size 9.5 and PM ASAP the source of said pair. The shoe gods may just rain down hell fire on anyone who doesn't do so, just saying.

Weird, tried like 5 times and it won't go through to you...
mean.gif
Try once more, I think I might of fixed it.

It seems alotta NT members didnt get so lucky=( first time I did a raffle and won wtk8=) gonna sleep with a smile on my face tonight =D
Sure would be sad if you slept all the way through and missed your pair, not that I wish that or anything.  Not at all, enjoy your WTKs, as a matter of fact, enjoy them so much that your first day wearing them, you step on something really sharp and pierce a hole through them ruining them.  Ok, I didn't mean that, oh who am I kidding, yes I did.  I meant every word.  I'M SALTY.

not sure if its my pre-release salt

but holy crap, people I never thought of wearing 8s, or having one in their closet are saying how they want these so bad & some even say it will be one of their grails.
sick.gif

Last edited:
How salty would it be if themexicansneakerhead gor a pair and you didn't

Just the mere fact that we both love the 8s so much, how could you ever even bring a thought like that into existence? What did I ever do to you? Huh? That is just...... Evil. =(.

true that b. maryland is Grimey in general. Well at least round here. I can totally believe pg heads doin that. That's kd home spot over there. Up here in bmore is melo home spot but its the same ish, just crooked grimeyness. Mondawmin and security mall get it in, got dealers slangin dope, rocks, shoes, jewelry right out front puffin blunts and L's all day.

:lol: straight up though

I'm calling it, if mexisneakerFAIL scores the WTKs and I dont, im not buying another kobe for the rest of the year.

Before you read this, it comes from 100% pure pre-release salt. All you new folks in this thread that will probably get 1, 2 and beyond pairs of WTKs, I hate you. No, really, I hate you to your soul. You don't love the 8s like I do. You are simply in love with the HYPE. I will 100% not be able to land a single pair because Ive never used a bot and cannot find anyone reliable to point me in the direction of a working one. Have no stores near me to grab in person, simply put... I am doomed. But without a doubt many of you will grab this one and only Kobe 8 effortlessly and I really really really hate you for it.

Yes, all salt, jealous, u mad post and I can admit it.

Chill and buy a pair for resell, its going to be so easy

Chill and buy a pair for resell, its going to be so easy

LMAO, you missed the entire point of the post. Buying this particular shoe at retail is the challenge in itself and if I'm even able to get a pair, theres no way I'd sell. I actually want them to WEAR.

Check you inbox. I never herd of a raffle were you go at 7am and they raffle your name rite then and there

Is ther more than 50 people on the 2 lists in New York ??!!?!? Anyone help I'm close by and have an extra person with me I can get u a pair if u help with info on New York locations

Can somebody explain how the day of raffle works it's usually line or you grab your ticket we'd / Thursday and call you Friday around here

Is ther more than 50 people on the 2 lists in New York ??!!?!? Anyone help I'm close by and have an extra person with me I can get u a pair if u help with info on New York locations

So the extra person with you will line up through the night and buy some random nter a pair if they give you info?

This release has become so silly

i dont know why but ill see you guys in the morning, probably wont end well but maybe ill get lucky :lol:

Back
Top Bottom