OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just use the birthday coupon in store brah.

It's a self-explanatory statement.

Clearly if you're just finding about which UK spots are dropping these, you had no designs on purchasing these overseas.  I'm all for helping, but this new age of NTers wants every single thing gift-wrapped for them.  
I do my research myself. Any info I come across that could be helpful I share..... Thought that was the point to nt.

Same thing I said, dudes need to  do their homework for releases, if you don't know who's getting them then you really don't want them. Lurkers SMH
Thats the kind of attitude that has turned the game to ****..why not lend a helping hand when you can? You think these lurkers are really going to affect your chances of getting this shoe from End?

Come on son chances are bleak already.

Helping others...is that so bad these days?

Truth man...as if you can blame that one guy for sharing the link....thousands of people know what you think is kept to yourself already...at this point coppin is pure luck...

Thats the kind of attitude that has turned the game to ****..why not lend a helping hand when you can? You think these lurkers are really going to affect your chances of getting this shoe from End?

Come on son chances are bleak already.

Helping others...is that so bad these days?
I'm all for helping, I've helped people on releases a lot before, I mean yeah I know it's end but still, all i was just implying a little effort couldn't hurt. 

Last edited:
Imagine niketalk - the forum that doesn't share info while Iss and every blog site posts the info instead. :pimp:

Whats the deal with long line for leftovers? Do they really think 20 or so people didnt pick up their pairs?:lol:

Volts so when y'all take pics you can flash that heel and boom that shozuku will blind the camera :pimp:
I was leaning toward my Volts. Probably my favorite 8s and one of my favorite shoes I've bought in the past year. So damn comfortable and you can wear em with pretty much anything :pimp:.

Imagine niketalk - the forum that doesn't share info while Iss and every blog site posts the info instead.
pimp.gif
Im all for sharing info. The best thread on niketalk is BY FAR the SB thread. THATS the true definition of community. but the reason for that is because resellers and hypebeasts (aside from very few releases) arent about SBs. because of this we dont have to compete with bots and too much resell hype. pretty much every other thread is nothing like that. when a low key site is mentioned from past drops and determined buyers are counting on it, its disheartening when some newbie who only knows about NDC strolls in like its nothing and grabs 2 pairs. 

I dont agree with it but its the nature of the game at this point. Ill admit i even trolled this morning with KB24. if you know about KB24 and you know about their release time, its because you were active around here in the past and you put work in. someone mentioned before its about learning from your losses and stratagizing to capitalize on the next release. i firmly agree with this.

in less than an hour theres gonna be 2 things. 1- some joe schmo who found out that certain sites existed about 10 minutes ago and will grab pairs because of dumb luck and 2- salty people who prepared for this release with backup plans that will miss out because of reason 1 

Im all for sharing info. The best thread on niketalk is BY FAR the SB thread. THATS the true definition of community. but the reason for that is because resellers and hypebeasts (aside from very few releases) arent about SBs. because of this we dont have to compete with bots and too much resell hype. pretty much every other thread is nothing like that. when a low key site is mentioned from past drops and determined buyers are counting on it, its disheartening when some newbie who only knows about NDC strolls in like its nothing and grabs 2 pairs. 

I dont agree with it but its the nature of the game at this point. Ill admit i even trolled this morning with KB24. if you know about KB24 and you know about their release time, its because you were active around here in the past and you put work in. someone mentioned before its about learning from your losses and stratagizing to capitalize on the next release. i firmly agree with this.

in less than an hour theres gonna be 2 things. 1- some joe schmo who found out that certain sites existed about 10 minutes ago and will grab pairs because of dumb luck and 2- salty people who prepared for this release with backup plans that will miss out because of reason 1 
QFT, can't not deny the love in the SB thread. It is my favorite thread on NT

Back
Top Bottom