OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was very close to selling mine but decided last minute not to, sold my Area 72's instead, had a hard time justifying having 6 of the same shoe when i only really wear 2 or 3 of them
This is exactly how I felt.  Sold my Xmas and returned a pair of iDs that were still DS.  Tough to let them go, but I had enough 8s for ball and casual use.  Just hate letting shoes sit.

The Christmas were one of my faves and it was a tough decision, but I'm happy with the other 8s I have and glad I could hook someone up who'd get more use out of the Xmas pair

If sparks ever released I'd need two pair. Only shoe I feel the need to double up on. Btw did sparks drop in japan. I have an aunt out there and wanted to know. :smile:

^Only released in Shanghai in physical stores, and they were also available through NDC China. Don't think they released in Japan.

^Only released in Shanghai in physical stores, and they were also available through NDC China. Don't think they released in Japan.
yup. My sister was in Taiwan and even went to Hong Kong and no dice

thank you I bet they are just sitting in shelves over there. Sigh.

they are my fav bball shoes, but the quality in the cushioning is not that great. After wearing them about 10x, you can feel the cushioning starting to give.
I thought I was the only one that felt this.  The Lunarlon does sag a bit but it feels more molded to the bottom of my feet.

That makes me feel a little bit better, knowing that they never even made a size 14 for the Sparks.

I sold a few collectibles (just collecting dust), gave in and copped a pair of WTKs for a reasonable price.

thank you I bet they are just sitting in shelves over there. Sigh.
No.  They were wiped out quite fast, threw onto Taobao, and are now completely gone.

If you were on it right away when they first released, you could've picked them up for Chinese retail.  And even after that, initially from resellers for 50-60+.  Not now though.

13 is the biggest they made and good luck finding it. The seller would probably want a thousand+
mean.gif
Because they literally don't "have" 13's in China.  No one wears it.

One of the best Nikestores in China/Shanghai (in terms of getting limited releases) got 4 pairs of these in Sz 13.  Which is considered A LOT (they usually get 1-2 pairs)

Dude may be a hype beast but seriously. The part about the shoes going to people who truly want them is laughable. If they truly want them they'll pay the price or get a better connect and so what if he sells them for crazy amounts. Don't knock that mans hustle. He put in the effort to get the connect and work to afford to buy so many. He obviously truly wanted them. Don't you think?
One should not have to pay ridiculous markup prices for something they want. Imagine if you applied that philosophy to life. You want that cereal? $10. You want that car?! stick price plus $5K. I'm not knocking the hustle but everyone shouldn't be need a connect or pay stupid prices to cop what they like. If everyone had a connect, a connect would be worthless.

That makes me feel a little bit better, knowing that they never even made a size 14 for the Sparks.

I sold a few collectibles (just collecting dust), gave in and copped a pair of WTKs for a reasonable price.

What'd you get taken for? I've offered a guy $300 locally hasn't responded. I know another guy that had them for $365 locally. I'll wait to find them at $300

I might have a trade in place where I get wtk's in my size 11 and he gets my worn a couple times (but just sitting in my closet) bred 11 I got for christmas last year +$100. I'll be geeked if this goes through!

Back
Top Bottom