OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

cant believe people really like the venomenons.
mean.gif
My thoughts exactly. 

Can't believe people have such an issue with someone liking a shoe they don't like
Who has an issue? It's nothing more than an opinion. I must have missed the part that someone said "people are stupid for liking this shoe"......

OS Life will have the venomenons for $149.99 plus shipping at 12pm EST if people still looking.

Wait...a takedown Asia release Kobe sold out??? Dont tell me it sold out because it glows in the dark? They look alright but to sell out in 2 mins? 

Who has an issue? It's nothing more than an opinion. I must have missed the part that someone said "people are stupid for liking this shoe"......

"I'm not a big fan of xxx shoe" is different than "can't believe people like xxx shoe :eyeroll:." Let people like what they like and keep it moving instead of talking down.

Exactly, I have not a single issue with it, someone likes it go right ahead . My statement is just implying I do not see the attraction of them. No where did I say if someone likes them then we are going to have to throw dukes. Jeeze, some folks are SENSITIVE.

over/under on the number of Venomenoms on eBay by noon?

I'm taking the over on whatever is thrown out there.

"I'm not a big fan of xxx shoe" is different than "can't believe people like xxx shoe :eyeroll:." Let people like what they like and keep it moving instead of talking down.
Ok, well I apologize if my statement was misinterpreted and I will be sure to run it through the emotions police before posting anything with my opinions. I forgot that my freedom of speech is not allowed in these parts.

Weezy, are you gonna pre-order them as well? or wait till release day?

I'm fortunate enough on the SS release to have a guaranteed pair in my size for $20 under retail for a change so no pre order for me.

P. s, they are still ugly. Deal with it.

I just love them cuz they are Kobes and they purple, that was enough for me to get. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, some folks hate a shoe, some like em. That is the beauty of shoes, so much variety and so many diff tastes/styles that there is something for everyone.

Switch the technology and availability of the SS with the Venomenon and I guarantee people change their mind. :lol:

I just love them cuz they are Kobes and they purple, that was enough for me to get. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, some folks hate a shoe, some like em. That is the beauty of shoes, so much variety and so many diff tastes/styles that there is something for everyone.
I agree 100%, like I said if you like em more power to you. I just get sick of every time someone in this forum posts something, another member puts his crybaby on and starts running his mouth because I didn't take the time put my kid gloves on and use diction that happens to suit him just right, I thought we were all adults in here. For example, all these guys that state... "You mean IMO... " yeah no **** man, your right... but ithought people had AT LEAST enough brains to figure out that 99% of what gets said in here is individual opinion. I guess everytime someone posts :smokin I need to start calling them out for not posting IMO after it, cause after all one man's treasure is another mans trash. Whatever ....

Last edited:
I agree 100%, like I said if you like em more power to you. I just get sick of every time someone in this forum posts something, another member puts his crybaby on and starts running his mouth because I didn't take the time put my kid gloves on and use diction that happens to suit him just right, I thought we were all adults in here.

When you actually contribute to this thread in a meaningful way is when you can share your opinion. Please inform us again how the increase in the cost of shoes from last year to this is because of inflation?

Last edited:
I agree 100%, like I said if you like em more power to you. I just get sick of every time someone in this forum posts something, another member puts his crybaby on and starts running his mouth because I didn't take the time put my kid gloves on and use diction that happens to suit him just right, I thought we were all adults in here.

Lol, I have to agree to a point. I suppose some folks handle things differently but I know when it comes to me, you are more than welcome to call every shoe I own the worse/most ugly shoes you have ever seen. As I didnt buy them for you or anyone else. I bought them because *I* like them and that is all I care about. I dont buy any shoe to impress YOU and by you, I mean any creature on this planet who is alive.

Last edited:

Kick-SCREW truly lives up to their name.  I wonder if that coincidence in their name is just a coincidence or if the owners find it extremely funny it fits their company model so well.
Exactly, this is why I never want to do business with them.

I would not be surprised at all if the people who pre-ordered the SS at $200 magically get their ordered cancelled.

I wish I could guarantee myself a pair of SS like you already have, but I have other issues to worry about.  Like what happened to the Jordans that were delivered to my doorstep on Tuesday that I still don't have... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom