OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just received my WTK...They not all that, but they are nicer in person than on the internet pics. I like the orange side more than the blue side TBH

my bad, got ahead of myself when i saw pregame pics. completely forgot about those awesome PP's that nike refuses to release :smh:

I just received my WTK...They not all that, but they are nicer in person than on the internet pics. I like the orange side more than the blue side TBH
to each his own

but in this thread, im pretty sure youre the only ones who does
happy.gif

There is a easy answer and solution for anyone who loves shoes and wants them without hassle and the secret is... EARN MORE. Stop focusing on this or that shoe and just get your damn money up. Then if you can't get it at retail, pay the resell price. Problem solved. I guarantee that more time and effort is spent by most trying to hunt down shoes than getting paid. Once you reach a point financially resell doesn't hurt there's nothing you can't get. Real talk.

Silly statements like this are what contribute to state of the game. Yes, let us earn more so we can therefore pay more. Because paying retail is so 90's. You're a wise man. Thank you for the words of wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom