OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm hoping to get a pair of the Kobe 8 ss but I've never had to deal with special releases so I've got some questions if yall could help

How do I know what websites will be carrying them?

How likely is it that I can get a pair?

Any tips for securing a pair?

Apologies if already posted, but couldn't find any info.

Does anyone know when or if TB's are releasing? I know some colourways have dropped, but I mean like a full range.

no one knows :lol:

im dying to find out man. i want some royal or blue lights i dont care

any other colors as well like navy

So: green glow snake things, Xmas 2.0 (SS), Prelude 8.

Any solid info on any other colorways before the 9's drop?

The only one's that have released in the USA is the black tb's and I haven't heard anything on any other ones

There was also a white pair that dropped at select Niketowns.

Normally, Eastbay has been the main retail channel for the Kobe TB's.
With so many colorways released, I have a feeling the TB's (other than the two that dropped) will not happen.

So: green glow snake things, Xmas 2.0 (SS), Prelude 8.

If thats all thats left thats sad.
yea, such a great shoe going out on some ugly *** colors 
mean.gif

Last edited:
There was also a white pair that dropped at select Niketowns.

Normally, Eastbay has been the main retail channel for the Kobe TB's.
With so many colorways released, I have a feeling the TB's (other than the two that dropped) will not happen.

Yeah I was just referring to the solid color pair. I got the white pair but they are not solid. I thought that might be what he was asking

There is a easy answer and solution for anyone who loves shoes and wants them without hassle and the secret is... EARN MORE. Stop focusing on this or that shoe and just get your damn money up. Then if you can't get it at retail, pay the resell price. Problem solved. I guarantee that more time and effort is spent by most trying to hunt down shoes than getting paid. Once you reach a point financially resell doesn't hurt there's nothing you can't get. Real talk.
lol you're the reason reseller get in this game to flip shoes. You screwed all of us. I hate you.

My bad dliang goood trade lol i thought they were the aunt pearl 5s. Good trade i love the kd 4s best model of the kd line

Back
Top Bottom