OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

true to each their own.....Best part is I already have the link for the lurkers
Your PM box is about to explode 
laugh.gif
, I made several possible links for it 
devil.gif

This is the only forum I've ever been a part of where we don't like to help each other lol.I gave up on any of the Kobe releases since I have no connects to get an early link. So i'll keep trying the twitter link and keep missing out, but hell at least I have 8 chances to win 
roll.gif

This is the only forum I've ever been a part of where we don't like to help each other lol.I gave up on any of the Kobe releases since I have no connects to get an early link. So i'll keep trying the twitter link and keep missing out, but hell at least I have 8 chances to win :rofl:

Nobody minds helping regulars, but the fact that anyone can have an account, never post, and get the drop on regular users isn't cool. It's not that hard to post on a consistent basis and become a regular of a thread if you actually enjoy the shoe and aren't just some reseller looking for a quick score :rolleyes

Nobody minds helping regulars, but the fact that anyone can have an account, never post, and get the drop on regular users isn't cool. It's not that hard to post on a consistent basis and become a regular of a thread if you actually enjoy the shoe and aren't just some reseller looking for a quick score :rolleyes

My thoughts exactly if you've been active in here you would know what's good. Its become a cold world lol

Back
Top Bottom