OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea they felt that way to me. Didn't feel flimsy at all. Pretty solid IMO.
Honestly I can't. I had about 30 seconds with the shoe. Snapped some close up shots for you guys and made sure I felt the scales. I may be able to get another look at them in a day or 2 and can examine them further. If I can, what are some things you guys would like examined and/or photographed?
@WeezyR1  

Can you examine the tongue and back shozoku logo?  It looks like it is the same material as the Black elites, but I am not sure.

Also, can you take a picture of the translucent green sole?  Seems like it's a similar color to the mambacurials.

Dope ID colorway, figure i share in both kobe threads

Maybe a dumb question, but those are the translucent soles on those yellow IDs up there, right? Any pics of them yellowing after a while?

What ever happened to the  YOTH 8? It was confirmed on that website in this red colorway and there was one blue colorway pending or at least wasn't confirmed yet.

i have a bad feeling those might turn out to be the yoth venomenons 4 instead of the yoth kobe 8.

Last edited:
you real mad
roll.gif
I got a pair on NDC the moment they dropped. If you have a real internet connection and access to this magical thing called Google you can find out pretty much anything you want. Not sure how people have a problem getting shoes when they release.

As for posting where they're releasing, it's simply fun to ruin your cute little club of hilarity. 

Edit: 

Two pairs would be nice though. I was unable on my 2nd account on Nike. That will get you.

Last edited:
I got a pair on NDC the moment they dropped. If you have a real internet connection and access to this magical thing called Google you can find out pretty much anything you want. Not sure how people have a problem getting shoes when they release.

As for posting where they're releasing, it's simply fun to ruin your cute little club of hilarity. 

Edit: 

Two pairs would be nice though. I was unable on my 2nd account on Nike. That will get you.

Everything you said is exactly true. If people use this "magical thing called google", then yes, they can find the info themselves.

However.

You have lazy ***** camping on this thread, not doing anything, and taking advantage of us doing the work for them. So we might as well not put it on blast and force them to do their own research.

I went off in the roshe thread one time about dudes trying to hide links and info because they didn't want "lurkers" finding out.

It's really not that serious. Make it fair game for everyone.

*shrugs*

I really don't know whether you're trolling us or what your deal is... but in case you haven't noticed

you just ****** us over big time.
I mean they posted on their twitter I'm pretty sure thousands of people saw it before it was brought up in the thread c'mon now the chances of getting these were slim to none in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom