OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those who want all 3 shoes from xmas pack the HOH in thousand oaks is letting you put your name in all 3 boxes but if.you win from all 3 you get only one.

Is Kicks-Crew legit? Wondering if I should pull the trigger on the MCs for $274 shipped...

That's probably the lowest price out there, right?

Man just picked up my WTK for 440....damn that hurt...but looking at these things, they are beautiful!!! 

now i'm thinking if i should double up. someone offered me 400 for his sz 11 hmmmmm

Has anyone checked their local HOH as far as how many pairs they got of the Christmas Kobe's?  I'm interested to see how many of each size they got. 

Just pulled the trigger on some WTKs for $250 shipped off ebay... lol I'm not holding my breath to actually A) receive the shoes and/or B) have them be legit, but considering I'm protected through ebay, Amex, and paypal, I figure it's worth a shot at that price.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on some WTKs for $250 shipped off ebay... lol I'm not holding my breath to actually A) receive the shoes and/or B) have them be legit, but considering I'm protected through ebay, Amex, and paypal, I figure it's worth a shot at that price.

Man, if those were a 9.5 they are fake, fake, fake. I studied those and cannot in any way , shape, or form believe that they are legit. The shape looked really off. Post some pics in here if you don't mind.

Man just picked up my WTK for 440....damn that hurt...but looking at these things, they are beautiful!!!

now i'm thinking if i should double up. someone offered me 400 for his sz 11 hmmmmm
840 bucks for two shoes? damn son, if you got it why not right? lol

if those pit vipers had a different color other than yellow I would cop them, returned my green glow pit vipers and really regret that, was a dope shoe

Last edited:

I'm patiently waiting for this guy on my local craigslist for a price drop, he went from 800 to 700 to 575 now he's at 450....hoping for one more drop, hoping to pick them up for the 3 to 340 range it's a Long shot, but if I don't get them for around that much it's just gonna be a pass.

Man, if those were a 9.5 they are fake, fake, fake. I studied those and cannot in any way , shape, or form believe that they are legit. The shape looked really off. Post some pics in here if you don't mind.

Like I said, I HIGHLY doubt I'll actually receive anything from the seller, but I'm not going to die without that $250 so it's worth a shot. Dude shows a 3 day handling time to ship, so I'll be patient and give him through the weekend 'till I open a claim.

Last edited:
I'd also search the sold history for WTKs to see if any other listings come up with the same pics. I know I saw listings for Prelude Is pop up for $250 a week or so ago, but if you checked the history, there were multiple sellers in different locations using the same exact pics and listing description, all with zero feedback.

Back
Top Bottom