OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Tried to help a NTER out by dropping the pair that was showing in my cart still but they never have showed back up on Ndc... :frown: guess should have just bought and then
shipped to him

I'm having trouble canceling my footaction order. I emailed them and they said it was too late to cancel but they haven't given me shipping confirmation or a tracking number. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

lol these are still available 4 hours later  
roll.gif

Guess the pair I ordered off footasylum is going to a homie lol... Copped with ease even had time to sleep in. Happy new year everybody

Yup just copped a pair. To think I was panicking about my city not carrying Kobe's at all. Even the bots were sleep or everyone was hung over.

Ahh man. You didn't use he Winter2Day code and get 2 day shipping free. :frown:. Call them to see if they'll reimburse you $15

. starting the year off right ihope every cop this year will be this easy..took a couple of shots..dont know if its been mentioned but took a closeup of the detail on the swoosh..and the bottom of the insole..no zoom underneath but oh well

Last edited:
knew these werent gonna be limited

i bet a lot are mad they wont be able to resell :lol:

i wanted to cop but id rather buy a bunch of clothes for the gym.

I see folks slept on these I literally just woke up and copped 20mins ago..glad y'all were able to cop those who wanted them..

I got my Kobe YOTH today at my HOH

only 1 pair. and i won the raffle =)

only 1 pair per size 8-13

and got my YOTH under retail

and my green/glows for under retail too

jumped on the green glows since i dont see em on FT EB FA CHAMPS in my size anymore

lol these are still available 4 hours later  
roll.gif
How it should be.

Dope shoe in person.  Will probably cancel my NDC order since I was able to grab them at FTL.  They did FCFS and sold 8 pairs by the time I walked in.

Lunarlon as confirmed above.  Was not a fan of the shade of red on the other pairs.  Challenge Reds were just a weird looking shoe to me and the Red Camos were just a bit too dark for my taste.  Just didn't like how they put together most of the red based pairs.  These on the other hand are pretty nice.  The red pops.

just saw these right now...gonna order them!! will look good with my ss. i wonder why nike has them under kobe 9 masterpiece

And these are $160 because why???

:x

Not even a spare set of laces. It seems like the extra $20 is for the translucent sole like on the SS.

How it should be.

Dope shoe in person.  Will probably cancel my NDC order since I was able to grab them at FTL.  They did FCFS and sold 8 pairs by the time I walked in.

Lunarlon as confirmed above.  Was not a fan of the shade of red on the other pairs.  Challenge Reds were just a weird looking shoe to me and the Red Camos were just a bit too dark for my taste.  Just didn't like how they put together most of the red based pairs.  These on the other hand are pretty nice.  The red pops.

Yeah, pics don't really do these justice. It's a bright red. In pics it looks more dull.

The swoosh is also more goldish metallic looking and not yellow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom