OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ended up finding another pair of Christmas Lights for $200 and couldn't pass so it was an impulse buy haha. Now I can't decide whether to keep both or get rid of one.

Hey guys I hope this is ok to post here, I need a Legit Check on these? I'm fairly certain that they are legit based on a few video's I've watched but just want to be totally sure. and I also needed to ask you guys are the black marks near/under the " K " in the Nike logo normal? Or is it a defect? I've watched a few other video's on these and I noticed the same type of markings on other kicks, so just wondering if you guys can clarify it for me? Ok thanks here's some pics below can anyone let me know if they're legit and about the small marks under the " K ".

My pair of MCs looks almost exactly the same in that regard, you're good.

Just incase - don't know how that pair is being advertised to you, but they're not DS.

My pair of MCs looks almost exactly the same in that regard, you're good.

Just incase - don't know how that pair is being advertised to you, but they're not DS.
^ Ok thanks for the input, and yes the were being advertised to me as DS, so just wondering why did you say that they're not DS? please elaborate? Also I did unlace them already and try them on myself if that's what is giving you that impression but if that's not the reason by all means feel free to explain? Thanks...

Last edited:
^ Ok thanks for the input, and yes the were being advertised to me as DS, so just wondering why did you say that they're not DS? please elaborate? Also I did unlace them already and try them on myself if that's what is giving you that impression but if that's not the reason by all means feel free to explain? Thanks...

Ah, no worries then! I just assumed those were the seller's pics, the loose lacing/"indentions" on the tongue from lacing them up was exactly what I was referring to. Enjoy the shoes, man.

Ah, no worries then! I just assumed those were the seller's pics, the loose lacing/"indentions" on the tongue from lacing them up was exactly what I was referring to. Enjoy the shoes, man.
Cool thanks man, I sure will enjoy them & I'm loving all the Kobe 8's
smokin.gif

^^^NICE…MCs were the one pair that I really wanted but never could get my hands on and they never really dipped under $300 for resell so was over it.  But they are an awesome pair of shoes.  

^^^NICE…MCs were the one pair that I really wanted but never could get my hands on and they never really dipped under $300 for resell so was over it.  But they are an awesome pair of shoes.  
^ Thanks yeah I really like them alot, and even though I started late in the Kobe 8 game my collection is slowly getting stronger, really nice overall shoe.

Nice wtks. Price went up on em, before you couldve gotten them for 4-500.

Never bought or even tried on the 8. So whats a good price to pay for the Venice Beach, worn 3x (casual)? Detailed pics def reflect condition, just dont know what to offer. Thanks in advance.

Nice wtks. Price went up on em, before you couldve gotten them for 4-500.
^ Tell me about it I almost had a pair a few days ago in my size 13, some lady had them up for sale on ebay for $500 shipped and after I paid for them she messages me the next day and told me that her son already sold them out from under her? what? SMH, but its ok I ended up picking up a pair of MC's so I'm good for now but still need those WTKs later though
smile.gif

Last edited:
When the pp's first dropped I hated em. When I got them at the outlet I still didn't really like em. Any kobe at an outlet ill pic up lol. Now I actually really like the red and would love to get the blues. They can keep the green and orange though lol

^ Tell me about it I almost had a pair a few days ago in my size 13, some lady had them up for sale on ebay for $500 shipped and after I paid for them she messages me the next day and told me that her son already sold them out from under her? what? SMH, but its ok I ended up picking up a pair of MC's so I'm good for now but still need those WTKs later though :smile:  

How much did you end up paying for your MC's?

Back
Top Bottom