OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After I pay off my emergency car repairs. I might try to find fades, blue lights (beat my pair) and BHM. Then I'll be fin.

Last edited:
After I pay off my emergency car repairs. I might try to find fades, blue lights (beat my pair) and BHM. Then I'll be fin.

I found a pair of blue lights size 11 ds without box for 150 yesterday. I've wanted to double up but I double checked my pair after seeing the listing and noticed mine are still good. Let me know if that's your size and want the link

Nice pickup on the$160 Christmas lights!

I was near a local Nordstrom rack yesterday decided to stop in hoping to find an 8 stashed away waiting for a home....yeah I was let down

Id keep them for that clearance price either way. Was all out of my size by the time I looked.

I paid full price for the YOTH and have no regrets.  Colors are really rich and the detail is amazing IMO

Thanks for the heads up on the yoth.  Picked up a pair, plus some other stuff for my lady's birthday gift.

Oh and if anyone knows of anywhere to get the challenge red in size 9.5/10 let me know thanks!

Last edited:

What's a good price for the Easter CW?
$190 or under.

I didn't really like the way the Easters were looking on feet when I UNDS them a month ago, but I wore them again this past week and they feel and look better.

Last edited:
YOTH out for delivery, can't wait to see in person if they are a for sure keeper.

They are... IMO. :nthat:

I bought a pair on the original RD, but returned them soon after. Couldn't get down on the $160+

But for $100, these were a done deal. Just gotta wait for FedEx tomorrow.

Did a lace swap from my milk snakes. I'm happy, something so small makes this shoe so much better. Now to find laces for my milk snakes because I won't do the back and for thing.

Just ordered Yoth for $75.74 with the befast code plus $25 off from a random nike email. $75 8s? I'd buy vb's at that price haha

These just came in. I'm digging them

Back
Top Bottom