OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The lower quality pics don't change my mind about the Mambas, and any shoe is honestly gonna look better in the official Nike pics. If it's quality snakeskin leather like we all hope for (fingers crossed), I'll be all over that, no questions asked.

via sole collector

Last edited:
The jacket being $425 is an easy pass for me.  It's awesome, but not a necessity, especially for that price.   I hope I can cop all 3 of the YOTS kicks tho.  Gonna be hard come RD to add all 3 to your cart since NDC usually sells out within seconds. 

Last edited:
Am I the only one that feels like the lifestyle pairs (black/snake upper, red suede) won't be released in the US?

My gut tells me that I agree with you, but I don't want to at the same time. I would rage at Nike if they pull off another Asia-release only like last year. (YOTD VII's) >:

Am I the only one that feels like the lifestyle pairs (black/snake upper, red suede) won't be released in the US?

My gut tells me that I agree with you, but I don't want to at the same time. I would rage at Nike if they pull off another Asia-release only like last year. (YOTD VII's) >:
Not sure if it's looking into things too much, but looking at the official Nike pics, the heel on the black pair doesn't have the full Kobe logo whereas the two red ones do. US releases haven't had the full logo, but the Asia release of the Xmas did. Going off that logic, and this pic of the red suedes without the full logo

My guess would be the lifestyle pairs won't be Asia-exclusive like the YOTD VIIs.

Impatiently waiting for purple fades and good I.d options. All other colorways so far are a pass. Those cloaks look insane. Really liking that swoosh color.

Last edited:
So, the red ones that ppl thought were the ASG is actually a YOTS...Hopefully more ppl go after the other 2 and leave those behind

I like the shoe, but only convinced on 2 colorways thus far. Again nice shoe, but for me personally this is a blessing in disguise and I can truly apprieciate this break after the last 3 years of the shoe game, plus catching up on the shoe releases from the years I was out of it and not buying anything, due to the woman I was going to marry dying from a car accident and heck this year I even passed on the Jordan 13 black/red, due to the knock off 3m, with that said I will be focusing on older retros and etc! I like being able to actually get wear out of my shoes (whether on the court or for casual), instead of buying and leaving them deadstock forever due to wearing dress/church shoes to work for most of the work week.

YES
1. Sulfur
2. Christmas

MAYBE
1. Black

Subject to change with or without notice. (Just keepin it 100%) :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah those cloaks would be copped if they were real! They are really the only cw I've seen that got me really excited other than the Xmas, too bad they aren't real :frown: none of the 3 new colorways really wowed me. The red camos are pretty cool, and the black mambas looked good in the nike pics but horrible in those ig pics IMO. I need to see more to make up my mind. And from those pics im Not a fan of the red suedes at all. I'm still waiting for a Xmas restock (I realize it probably won't happen) or another colorway that I really like to cop my first pair of VIII's.

Last edited:
New to the shoe game, are the KobeVIII's good for outdoor use?  Just got some adizero crazy lights version 1's and they hurt my feet on the outdoor court pretty bad. (got em dirt cheap had to try em)

Back
Top Bottom