OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Guys I've come into the sneaker game late...I really want these legends before it's too late...I wear a size 10....I've been looking for awhile but I haven't found a good price that's trustworthy...I honestly don't care which colorway I get for the most part. My limit is $190 shipped. Best case scenario would be bhm, sulfur, or purple gradients but I'm open to almost every colorway. Do you guys know of any sites or are any of you selling 8s for that price?

Ebay. Prices have never been cheaper than now for 8s. Just buy from a trusted seller.

Guys I've come into the sneaker game late...I really want these legends before it's too late...I wear a size 10....I've been looking for awhile but I haven't found a good price that's trustworthy...I honestly don't care which colorway I get for the most part. My limit is $190 shipped. Best case scenario would be bhm, sulfur, or purple gradients but I'm open to almost every colorway. Do you guys know of any sites or are any of you selling 8s for that price?
Ebay will definitely be your most secure way of purchasing.

With some patience you'll find the Sulfurs or Purple Gradients for under $200.

Last edited:
I won a raffle. If you guys had to pick what would you do? I can get 1 or 2 shoes.

Kobe 9 HTM Black

Or

Kobe 8 WTK & Kobe 8 Prelude

Can anyone point me in the direction of a pair of christmas lights laces, or something close to it?  I need to replace a pair that has gotten stains on it, or is there a method that has been used to clean them?  Thinking of trying a bit of oxy clean...

Last edited:
A pair of my ID's I returned to Nike when funds were low just popped on ebay from a person in Florida 
laugh.gif

Trying to talk him down on the price.  I want them back! 
devil.gif

A pair of my ID's I returned to Nike when funds were low just popped on ebay from a person in Florida :lol:
Trying to talk him down on the price.  I want them back! :evil:  

Yeah There were three Lebrons I returned that made their way to Florida as well. Probably the same seller.

I'm like 50 mins from Kissimmee, I'd make the drive for a chance at some IDs but not unless I knew for sure they had some. I dunno if there's a way to know

Game Royal. I would cop great price too but not my size. I saw on one of his other posting he showed the receipt and it said Disney Employee Discount. I wonder do they get 30% off as well.

Game Royal. I would cop great price too but not my size. I saw on one of his other posting he showed the receipt and it said Disney Employee Discount. I wonder do they get 30% off as well.
Disney employees get discounts from Nike?

Yup thats what it said on the receipt. Let me find it. Disney world im assuming. The outlet is in florida.

They got to cover some ground getting minimum wage at Disney. Got to resell to make ends meet.

Last edited:

Yup thats what it said on the receipt. Let me find it. Disney world im assuming. The outlet is in florida.

They got to cover some ground getting minimum wage at Disney. Got to resell to make ends meet.
Would make sense if it's Kissimmee considering Disney is actually in Kissimmee, not Orlando. I grew up in Central Florida, so I have family down there. That said, someone mentioned a lot Kobe's going through there. Can you or someone enlighten me on which particular ones? Was it just the IDs or more than just that?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom