OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wouldn't hesitate to buy the curials, easter or all stars for $140 DS if I can get it for that price. I've heard of some people getting them for a similar price but usually on a local market like CL and others but definitely not on Ebay since it reaches out to more potential buyers.

Mambacurials - $230-260
Easter - $140-160
ASG - $180-200

Obviously the lower the better, but I've seen a few recent pairs go for around those prices. I wouldn't expect anyone would sell DS Mambacurial 8s for basically retail though unless they're absolutely desperate for immediate cash. Of the 3 colorways, I think you'd probably be most likely to find Easters for the closest to retail, also depends on your size.

I doubled up on easters, off ebay of all places, at 120 for a DS pair. For some reason people don't like that colorway. I think it's sick. :nerd:

Nah, I'm a 10, and I've seen a few Curials move lately for mid 200s or so in FB groups and a couple other places. They're more often listed for high 200s to low 300s, but they're not impossible to find for mid 200s. Market for Kobes and Nike bball in general is pretty slow right now anyway.

regret beating up my sulfurs and not having a back up pair. SMH
still the best performing kobe for me OVERALL. altho i only use my purple fades to the gym now.

Nah, I'm a 10, and I've seen a few Curials move lately for mid 200s or so in FB groups and a couple other places. They're more often listed for high 200s to low 300s, but they're not impossible to find for mid 200s. Market for Kobes and Nike bball in general is pretty slow right now anyway.
care to share? I'm looking for a 10.5 and all the posts I see for curials are like $350+ 

I'd just join a few of the bigger FB groups like KD & Kobe Marketplace or Nike Zoom Kobe, then follow along for whatever you're interested in. Random deals pop up every now and then, especially when people just need some quick cash, but they go pretty quickly.

regret beating up my sulfurs and not having a back up pair. SMH
still the best performing kobe for me OVERALL. altho i only use my purple fades to the gym now.
I agree with this. Durability of the lunarlon aside, if you want a low to the ground, flexible, and flat shoe w/ good cushioning.. I don't think theres a better shoe. Probably not ideal for heavy footers though.

Still have yet to hoop in my 11s but since they're built like the 8 and 9, I know they'll feel great. Also gotta pick up some mentality 2s when they start dropping in price

Last edited:
the 8 and 9s play very similar. You just feel lighter wearing the 8s while the 9s give you a slightly more plush ride and better traction (EMs).
9 elites are ok too, def a fun shoe to play in but not as high end performer as the EMs.

the 8 and 9s play very similar. You just feel lighter wearing the 8s while the 9s give you a slightly more plush ride and better traction (EMs).
9 elites are ok too, def a fun shoe to play in but not as high end performer as the EMs.
9 elite lows are pretty weird , when i played with them i felt like i was playing on heels , i cant say they suck but were totally not for me 

8s are goat in performance even though i havent played in 5s and 6s that i think were great performance bb shoes as well 

9 elite lows are pretty weird , when i played with them i felt like i was playing on heels , i cant say they suck but were totally not for me 

8s are goat in performance even though i havent played in 5s and 6s that i think were great performance bb shoes as well 
Yeah the 9 elite lows have sort of a clunkiness, weird transition feel that you don't get at all in the 8s (and virtually not at all in the 9 EM)

8s are the best if you're nitpicky.

CANNOT go wrong with the 6 and especially the 5. It's hard to pick a favorite.

Back
Top Bottom