OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Legit check anyone?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-Zoom-VIII-8-2013-Mambacurial-Sz-13/142797048166?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
The past couple of weeks I've been able to find some really good deals. Got the BHM used for $80. And the sulfurs were $160 DS. The Milk Snakes and the VB's were $120. Got all but the BHM from Goat

Attachments

• IMG_20180604_134714_998.jpg
    IMG_20180604_134714_998.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20180604_134812_795.jpg
    IMG_20180604_134812_795.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20180510_191827_865.jpg
    IMG_20180510_191827_865.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20180510_195359_841.jpg
    IMG_20180510_195359_841.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 26
The past couple of weeks I've been able to find some really good deals. Got the BHM used for $80. And the sulfurs were $160 DS. The Milk Snakes and the VB's were $120. Got all but the BHM from Goat
Great pickups!!!! I'm happy someone came up. The milkshakes are a pair that I been really wanting lol

Where did you come up on those?

Where did you come up on those?
I found the Sulfurs, VB's and Milk Snakes on Goat. Just searched everyday until I found a good deal (in my opinion). I guess luck also came into play. But the BHM's I found on directkicks.com, for $80 with shipping. I couldn't pass up on that.

Great pickups!!!! I'm happy someone came up. The milkshakes are a pair that I been really wanting lol
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I have been wanting a pair of Sulfurs for the longest. And I sold my first pair of Venice Beaches a while back but have missed them ever since. I came up on the Milk Snakes by pure luck. I actually liked them a bunch more than I thought I would

I found the Sulfurs, VB's and Milk Snakes on Goat. Just searched everyday until I found a good deal (in my opinion). I guess luck also came into play. But the BHM's I found on directkicks.com, for $80 with shipping. I couldn't pass up on that.

Ill have to keep an eye out. Everything I have found sellers are asking an arm and a leg.

Ill have to keep an eye out. Everything I have found sellers are asking an arm and a leg.
Hopefully you'll find something sooner than later. I think I had the hardest time coming across a pair of the VB's in really good shape at a good price. I've seen some crazy prices on those.....Sulfurs had some high prices too

Finally found a pair of the Purple Gradients on Goat, near DS. And then while I was browsing on Mercari (no intention of buying anything) I came across a pair of Area 72's in excellent condition for $100. Was really happy about that. Will post pictures when they arrive

Miss these. Imo the last kobe worth a damn. Had a couple CF plates break on me though.

Only pair I have left are the mambacrules or whatever they’re called.

these were my favorite shoes to hoop in so I doubled up on the ASG colorway and still have a pair deadstock but I also had the CF plate crack on me on the pair I balled in so I still have these in the box - been debating giving them another try for hoops or just selling on the bay - I kinda liked the Nike jump recording tech was super innovative at the time but nothing came of it

My Area 72's that I found on Mercari by accident came in today, and my mouth dropped when I opened the box. These are insane. And to top it off, I got these with box for $100 NDS. I am really happy about them.

Attachments

• IMG_20180620_135945_870.jpg
    IMG_20180620_135945_870.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 48
don't think we need these with updated performance. MAYBE the traction so just change the rubber used.
overall, solid Mamba shoe.

wow, checked Mercari and found my size. damnnn.... I'm guessing you bought the 9.5 listing for $100?

My Area 72's that I found on Mercari by accident came in today, and my mouth dropped when I opened the box. These are insane. And to top it off, I got these with box for $100 NDS. I am really happy about them.
Awesome colorway, great pickup. I don't wear mine enough. I remember people were hating on them back in the day calling them the pizza pies or something :lol:.

yeah yeah the cheese pizza joints.
I never really liked them for personal use but I appreciate them whenever i see them on feet. such a well made shoe

don't think we need these with updated performance. MAYBE the traction so just change the rubber used.
overall, solid Mamba shoe.

wow, checked Mercari and found my size. damnnn.... I'm guessing you bought the 9.5 listing for $100?
Haha, yeah man!! That's the exact pair. I couldn't believe I got that lucky. I found them within 5 mins of being posted, so that's why

Awesome colorway, great pickup. I don't wear mine enough. I remember people were hating on them back in the day calling them the pizza pies or something :lol:.
Man I don't see why people hated on these things. I think theyre absolutely insane. One of the best 8's made

yeah they definitely aged well. at the time they were hot but some people thought they were ugly.
I personally like them now, especially if worn on court. super fire
Definitely man. They're one of my favorite 8's. It's hard to pick a favorite bc I like so many of them. The Christmas, Purple Gradients, Sulfurs, Venice Beaches etc are all up there on my list

Back
Top Bottom