OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sulfurs > anything else

No.

Its probably the 2nd worst all time Del Sol colorway next the Kobe VII Del Sol colorway.

Its a loud boring colorway if that makes sense. It bring nothing to the table. I think the Venomeon 3 Del Sol colorway looks 10x better than the Sulfurs

The great thing about Sulfurs is that you can always order yourself a pair at any time.  Eastbay still has a FSR up on their website all in stock.

Last edited:
What's the official rd for the BHM's tho? I'm seeing the 19th some places & the 26th other places.!

bhm's will be a pass for me. if they mightve done all 3m on the pattern like the hd2012, i woulda considered.

can't wait for the pythons tho. NEED THOSE. then its the ASG's and purple gradients. excited!!!

Sulfurs > anything else

No.

Its probably the 2nd worst all time Del Sol colorway next the Kobe VII Del Sol colorway.

Its a loud boring colorway if that makes sense. It bring nothing to the table. I think the Venomeon 3 Del Sol colorway looks 10x better than the Sulfurs

But that is what i find so intriguing about the shoe. It has enough color to not be bland. But is tastefully done and not tacky (ie xmas lights). I agree with you IhearBoost. I actually think the sulfur is the best looking colorway so far.

But those BHM's are looking great. Didn't realize the Lace detail until pics got posted. And they look great on thanks for the on foot pics. Might crack on these and pick up a pair. Expensive month for shoes.....

I agree with those of you saying the Sulfurs are the best colorway so far. Will wait for more colors to drop before I list my favorites.

People are buggin on the Sulfurs. Sulfurs are hot as hell. Initially, I wasn't feeling the print when they were releasing the pics well before the RD. Once I saw them in-person and in-hand, I was sold.

sulfers are cool... im just waiting to get them for the super low. plus i dont really wear kobes during the winter anyways so they wouldnt be rocked until april may.

Back
Top Bottom