OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

P-I-Z-Z-A I WANT A PIZZA!

A bit off topic, but is anyone tuned into the Philly/milwaukee game?

Looks like Mike Dunleavy's got a Kobe 8 PE on

pythons are nice but i wish it looked less military. prob pass on those.

ASG just look like fake china shoes.

BHM, XMAS, purple gradients are only nice ones so far.

I rather ID chaos cw

I actually don't mind the white on the ASGs, I kind of like it more than orange.
but I'm also not getting the ASGs. .......

maybe.............

So does anybody else think were going to be able to customize the YOTS collection also?  
Nike sent a tweet out and am thinking we will be able to customize some Kobe VIIIs YOTS.. O'boy!

All star orange is a must cop for me

Hmmm...Kobe ASGs are too much like the Bron Big Bangs from last year, so I think I'll pass unless to resell. Just waiting on the Pythons to rock with the camo this spring and summer. Probably cop the purple fades too. Also finally got the black/white and Python Kobe socks.

Hmmm...Kobe ASGs are too much like the Bron Big Bangs from last year, so I think I'll pass unless to resell. Just waiting on the Pythons to rock with the camo this spring and summer. Probably cop the purple fades too. Also finally got the black/white and Python Kobe socks.
Like your tag. Lakers should have hired Jerry Sloan or Zen Master

I thought I was the only one thinkin that these look almost like the LeBron 9's...that's the only reason why I wanna cop these cuz I missed out on those last year

I was pretty locked onto getting the BHM's this weekend, but something about the ASG pair has got me thinking it over. I can only cop one of them and now I feel myself leaning more towards the ASG simply because I don't think it will cost as much to cop the BHM's on resell compared to them given the its "galaxy" tag. 

BHM > ASG

I'm glad I'm not into hyped releases. I will take the Purp fades/blue lights/Inlines over those 2 releases.
There's something wrong with the ASGs...

I think the outsole should've been a translucent teal and the midsole a bright orange. Or just make the midsole/heel clip
teal.

found the blue elites and saw the pythons in person. They are nice!

are these the China versions or America?

Any new england kobe viii NT'ers?

I saw some Size 6-8 Kobe Python Socks and Size 8-12 at the Footlocker at the Providence Place Mall, 16 Bucks No tax..

No knowledge of the BHMs being available. Had no stock of the Kobe 8s Sulfurs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom