OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Picked up my pair of Sulfurs this evening from Foot Action. They only had two pairs left so I thought it was only right for me to pick up my size after seeing all the pictures on here. Two down, so many more to go. I hope Foot Action continues to get these Kobe's in so I can keep getting my military discount. 

can somebody drop some info for these?
sorry admittedly havent been staying up on the thread. but really want to cop these for hoop.

buddy of mine said they released in korea already.

Last edited:
Just stood out footlocker in manchester uk waiting to pick up the bhm kobe 8... We never get this stuff..they got the kds as well.. Easy cope I'm the only one waiting to pick them up...

Ok if you use the launch locator on footlocker my HOH shows up on the list
That is what I said; however, I hope you called prior to see if they did a raffle, handed out tickets or are doing FCFS.

I'm not sure how people feel about it, but I'm at the Broward Mall. They're supposed to become a HoH. Then there's the HoH at the Pembroke Lakes mall.

Somehow, the HoH in Kendall, which serves mainly a Hispanic demographic, got them. Crazy, but whatever.

yea Korea got red suedes which leads me to believe America will be getting em soon since Korea only gets what America gets

So who here are just buying these just to sell them? Reveal yourselves. :nthat:

Lol raises hand na jk but I picked up mine yesterday and I charge a fee for picking up cats kicks not raping like a reseller just a small fee for my gas and trouble and I shoot the crew breakfast or lunch for letting me get more than 1 on a ticket if no one is around

I'm not gonna lie I usually try to buy two so I can keep one and sell this hobby is too expensive if I didn't do this!!

Depends on release for some reason my girl always seems to be able to secure a pair for me and I usually do pretty well off raffles plus I have verizon fios super fast upload

I'll be extremely happy if I can just click that Tweet link and add it to my cart.  I wonder if they will tweet 3 different links individually to each pair.  Hopefully they can tweet the KD's and Lebron's first that way more people go to those first and I can secure my pair of Kobes.

I notoriously fail at all NDC releases....i expect this one to be no different.

Oh and gg internet connection Jordan 5s drop this morning too. Pretty sure its gonna take close to 30 mins to get through this......will check back in saying how salty i am when i fail miserably....then go back to bed lol

Back
Top Bottom