OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is anyone gonna actually ball in these?
I know im not, cant do low cut kix for bball..
My cankles are all out of wack. and im a lil dude.
Just gonna ball in the lebron 9 dunkman, not gonna destroy the pythons like that.

A month ago there was only me and a few others even on the pythons like that, like thepoint said there was mad doo doo comments hah. But it's all good as long as i get mines.

A month ago there was only me and a few others even on the pythons like that, like thepoint said there was mad doo doo comments hah. But it's all good as long as i get mines.

I asked my girl if she liked these and she of course said no, they are hideous..I wanted to double drop kick her in her head. She just doesnt get me.:lol:

I know its low key taboo on NT to rock your cop on day 0...

I was too excited for the pythons!

IMO they look really good on feet.

Nice pic with the sunlight effect :nthat:

Got an email from OSlife stating they are processing my order and it should ship in 2-3 days, hopefully they ship quickly so I can have them this week.

Anybody know where they're located?

^lol you try that with a black woman! Nah its not that serious if its God will I get em and if not maybe I'll use my second pair of xmas lights as trade bait.

^lol you try that with a black woman! Nah its not that serious if its God will I get em and if not maybe I'll use my second pair of xmas lights as trade bait.

LOL, i feel u bro..I just got over the flu myself. Hopefully she doesnt have that or anything worse.

lol and im thinking of giving up my only pair of xmas lights for a second of bhm.

I'd keep the Xmas lights. You don't need another pair of BHM's. The rest of the colorways coming out is too sick. You might regret not having each one later on.

Illest change your avy. **** chucky.
that ish gave me nightmares haha

For the New England Kobe 8 heads...
SIZE 14 BHMs at the Cambridge MA, expressions or one of the expressions I called like all 7. but i'm pretty sure that's where I called

I'll be in the area later so it's up for grabs.

Illest change your avy. **** chucky.
that ish gave me nightmares haha

For the New England Kobe 8 heads...
SIZE 14 BHMs at the Cambridge MA, expressions or one of the expressions I called like all 7. but i'm pretty sure that's where I called

I'll be in the area later so it's up for grabs.

LOL!!! That MF scared the bajeezes out of me as a kid..Used to make my lil bro sleep wih me after watching..Used to drive my mom crazy, to the point where she took the tape(no dvd back then) and broke it!!
Still recorded it again and watched it over and over again LOL.

after looking at ids I think I like ids more than xmas lights. and I dont know about everyone else but im about to ball/workout/casually wear my bhms hard.
2nd pair will be my on ice pair so I can rinse and repeat that cycle in a year when my first are beat
too much????

Seeing my pair of BHM on foot just made me regret passing on the Xmas. Now I must resort to the after market to find a pair seeing as there NEVER was and seems as though there never will be a restock from any official retailer at retail price. So far the cheapest I've found is $240 shipped for my size. Feel like its a slightly reasonable price considering but I wonder if I should wait until around ASG weekend, maybe prices drop $10-$20 oooor the ASG pickup convinces me to leave the Xmas in the past. Any thoughts on the market for the Xmas?

Anybody thinking about swapping BHM laces into the ASG? The orange looks to be close...

Last edited:
yea u should wait people will be thirsty to get. rid of their shoes for asgs . may be able to snag a pair for 20-40 less

Last edited:
The more and more I see the Pythons...I think they will be a easy cop. I'm sure they're gonna sell out but not on the first day

Back
Top Bottom