OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I am really glad these 8s don't have that tacky crap of animals on them like the 7s did.

I agree, I hated that. I refused to buy any with an animal on the back. I hate logos or anything extra on my shoes. I like them clean. Even though I didn't buy them, I like how they put the BHM on the inside of the tongue on the 8 and not on the outside.

Thinking about buying BHM for 220$. Only thing would be that if I buy those for that amount I'd have to wait a few weeks for pythons. You think theyll still be around or dont take the chance and just get pythons?

T
bmh is pretty rare, so 220 is good, Christmas is around that price all ready, pythons will sit longer than few weeks imo
Thanks bro. Im leaning towards buying these BHM for 220$ n just hope the pythons last a few weeks.

any advice, trade my bred xiii for christmas?

Go NOW! Xmas 8s were too limited and popular they will only go up in value.
Right now, Bred XIIIs sit and resellers can't even liquidate them for retail.

For those thinking of getting the BHMs for $220 and up, I suggest to just wait
it out. I'm sure there will be a ton of other releases that you'd like, wait a bit.

What are some good sites to order Kobe or Lebrons before release date?

I know......... Air-Knight.com, kicks-crew.com, rmkstore.com

What are some other websites? There used to be a legit website thread

Looking forward to purchasing my first Kobe 8. Can you guys tell me how do these fit? True to size? any help would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
Looking forward to purchasing my first Kobe 8. Can you guys tell me how do these fit? True to size? any help would be appreciated thanks.
If you have a narrow foot it should be TTS, if you have a wide foot, it should be .5 up.

If you can, go try on the Sulfur's if they're in stock near you.

is it helpless to keep looking for BHM's in a 13 for under 200? or like 215
Under $200 is going to be real hard unless you get hooked up from a friend because the shoes ended up costing around $175 (depending on what your local state tax is).  Just stay vigilant and I'm sure you'll find something closer to $215.

Good luck

I have a regular shaped foot (not wide).

I wear a 10 in Kobe VIIs and VIIIs. For Lebron comparison, I wear a 10.5 in Xs, IXs and VIIIs.

Last edited:

I like those,but no the orange part..

Back
Top Bottom