OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For those who ordered the bhm from solecloset please keep us updated. They got a bunch of sizes up again for $235 btw

Thought these would be the Easters. The Lebron X low Easter is pretty similar to these. And if I'm not mistaken there is a pair of KDs with a similar colorway, which may have been an ID, though. Either way, the gradient pair will be copped.
whether these are "easters" or not, ill prob still cop

I wore the Sulfurs to ball/play vball in this past weekend... that's why I sized down on those. The other two I might wait until the weather breaks...

ny_5thavenue. expedited shipping was included for free and they were $184 total. estimated delivery says january 29-31.
I bought a pair from him yesterday and he already shipped it. Wish he had the XDR Sulfurs or other Colorways.

And lol, at these legit reseller sites. $235 isn't a bad price when compared to EBay and CL.

sole closet 235 + shipping........hoping to get a better deal on ebay for BHM despite telling myself i wont pay over retail.  

whats the shipping price?
Fray! He charges $185 if I recall, free shipping. I saw another seller who has the XDR Sulfurs and Pythons for $169, but the shipping is $30 and is coming from out of country.

My bad of you were asking about the BHMs from the closet.

Last edited:
i hope my XDR pythons dont get stuck in customs. i ordered sunday and they flew them out from taiwan to LA yesterday. its at the usps international service center right now. i also hope i dont have to pay any customs fees. that would suck.
Did you order from Shiguy off eBay?I ordered mine Thursday night and got them Tuesday morning. They actually came from overseas though the seller's location was Cali.

Last edited:
I got XDR Python from seller overseas. They shipped yesterday and arriving at my house today. Super fast. Will post pics later.

I remember some of you talking about getting the scuff marks on the 8's, well I realized mine last time I put them on for ball.

going to have another KD rogue situation on our hands.
and nike probably wont restock
Feel lot alot of places didn't release them or they all just released at different times. At least with the Pythons, there is a set date and you can already find them online for just 20-40 over retail. I'm not worried. MIss those, there is always the All-Stars

okay i went like 10 pages back and i'm still confused about the release date for the pythons.. is it this weekend 2/2 or 2/6? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom