OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

GR's are shoes that sit on the shelves after it being sold out. Constantly being re-stocked.  People don't line up for GR shoes because they can buy them at any time they want to REGARDLESS of how many people buy them. You will be able to try on the Sulfurs and Pythons are local Foot Locker stores.  You can't try on Jordan XI's.   You don't need a ticket to buy General Release shoes.

This post is just all kinds of silly.

I thought he was speaking another language, I couldn't make sense of anything he was trying to say

When I rock my sulfurs casually it's with a bunch of LIVESTRONG stuff I copped for mad cheap at Richards. Like someone mentioned earlier, these Kobe's go well with workout pants that are not cuffed with elastic near the ankles.

GR's are shoes that sit on the shelves after it being sold out. Constantly being re-stocked.  People don't line up for GR shoes because they can buy them at any time they want to REGARDLESS of how many people buy them. You will be able to try on the Sulfurs and Pythons are local Foot Locker stores.  You can't try on Jordan XI's.   You don't need a ticket to buy General Release shoes.
WRONG!

Thinking about gtting the black yots. why dont they have 11.5, but they have 11 and 12. The kobe vii's fit me good in 11.5 but im not sure if i should get 11 or 12... 
always better to go 1/2 size up than down. double socks

If anyone wants to lend some help, I'm trying to sort out these colorways on Footlocker's site.
Would definitely be valuable to have the first page updated with all current info. 

http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html

02/06 Squardon Green/Challenge Red/Leg Brown (Pythons)
02/15 Bright Citrus/Sport Turq/Total Crimson (ASG)
02/23 Blue Glow/Metallic Silver/Game Royal/Ice Blue (Blue glows)
03/02 Supernatural (???) in store only
03/02 Teal/Yellow (???) in store only
03/09 Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow/Atomic Teal/Grey (Teal Camo)
03/09 Multiple Colorways (???) online & house of hoops
03/23 Fiberglass/Black/Court Purple/Laser Purple

confused when it comes to the different teal/yellow colorways on 03/02 and 03/09
could one be for the "easter" and the other for "teal camo" we've seen?

As far as the 03/09 "multiple colorways" go, footlocker tweeted that this will be the YOTS and grey/volt. Which yots? no clue. They did not specifically say. Read for yourself: https://twitter.com/losaj312/status/293917867181756416

not sure if any of that is true, being they said "they will be a gr" but then the release calendar says online & HOH. I tried clearing it up with a footlocker rep, and she told me the social media team did not have any of the info that was "confirmed" on twitter.

What do you guys think?

I was looking at that too. there was a footlocker RD calendar pic posted a little while ago that said the Supernatural pair was teal/yellow. I'm thinking they're all the same shoe but releases in stores a week earlier? My guess at least.

itd be awesome if supernatural were the purple gradients. the only YOTS shoe theyre probably gonna release are the red camo ones. thatd make the most sense since players in the NBA have already been seen wearing them.

Look's nice :nthat: I busted mine out today as well. Every time I wear the 8's I always think to myself that I need more of this shoe, the comfort is impeccable.

Those jeans though....

.. only kidding :tongue:

Under Armour released some Dark Knight Rises movie tie in stuff back in July. Snapback hats, Jerseys, hoodies etc. They were def not a general release as we say and most stuff sold out fairly quickly. 
Where did you get this shirt?

Blue lights are
smokin.gif

Kobe socks in stock at nike town chi few black white and lot of pythons

maaaaan they told me they were black/grey when i called 2 days ago to order the BHM socks :smh:

not trying to pay another $5 in shipping to order them separately :lol:

Back
Top Bottom