OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

im gonna spam for those that struck out... just got 2 pairs off footaction.com... just keep on clicking add to cart outta no where i got my pairs

checked on ebay and craigslist resellers are selling them sports pack for over $500 ??? smdh 
mean.gif

Footlocker didn't take my PayPal, couldn't connect for some reason, was about to stress out but went back to NDC and had my size for the sport pack version available, hit add to cart once and checked out. Not mad about having to get the sport pack just glad I got the shoes.

Struck out on NDC for the first time in a long time.. but was successful on Eastbay!!

Anyone know why Eastbay is charging $195 for these? Thought retail was $180?

ASGs and the BHMs are really the only Kobe 8's I was willing to pay retail for.  Eastbay checkout timer don't fail me lol.  Settling for the sports pack sucks, but better than nada.

footaction sold out... i got my sportpack from NDC and 1 reg kobe+ for footaction! praise the sneaker gods!

I got lucky off Eastbay... I switched to the $250 kobe pack and got lucky... waiting for the checkout now :smile:

Footlocker didn't take my PayPal, couldn't connect for some reason, was about to stress out but went back to NDC and had my size for the sport pack version available, hit add to cart once and checked out. Not mad about having to get the sport pack just glad I got the shoes.
Glad you were able to cop my friend. On to the next now hahaha

As stated by others, Resellers will be selling the + Enabled for the same price, or more, as the Sports Pack version.

I knew I was out of luck either way once the regular version sold out smh.

Damn seems like the quantity for these was super low.

As stated by others, Resellers will be selling the + Enabled for the same price, or more, as the Sports Pack version.

I knew I was out of luck either way once the regular version sold out smh.

Damn seems like the quantity for these was super low.

money on it, phantom restocks

Dunno how I keep striking out on Eastbay etc.

Refresh it till countdown says about 3 secs then I am machine gunning my mouse where the add to cart will be.

I used a 10% off code on the Sport Pack and paid $238.50 shipped.

My friend wants the Sport Pack for $70, so in the end I pay $168.50, works out fine for me.

:smokin

Was just randomly clicking add to cart on footaction and it took me to a verisign page. Still waiting for it to complete loading.

Is this good lol?

Was just randomly clicking add to cart on footaction and it took me to a verisign page. Still waiting for it to complete loading.
Is this good lol?
nah dont think so when you click add to cart it should show your order and then you should check out

Back
Top Bottom