OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

congrats better in person?
definitely better in person. there is details like the rough finish on the midsole which I guess represents the rough terrain of the planet. The laces don't really match the swosh tho its a lighter green.

The whole shie is like a mixture of few shades of green,a few shades of orange and yellow.

Full shozuku is nice plus the sole is like that type of clear sole like the Christmas.

i got stuck with the sports pack one.  think i can sell the sport pack thing?  does it work on just kobe 8 shoes that are +enabled?

Everyone in the NBA is wearing the Red Camos it seems like. I hope this is an indication it's a GR. 
ohwell.gif

Or that NBA players can pay whatever price to get them. 
laugh.gif

The Kobe 8 is a problem. Every damn release has sold well.

I still don't get why Kobe only has 2 GR colorways out at the midpoint of the NBA season when Lebron has like 6. Wouldn't it be easy sales to have a GR all black pair sitting on shelves? Most consumers can only choose between Pythons or Sulfurs, which are both somewhat loud.

At the same time, it's dope how every Kobe release has a totally different pattern. It's more than just a change in colors.

I still don't get why Kobe only has 2 GR colorways out at the midpoint of the NBA season when Lebron has like 6. Wouldn't it be easy sales to have a GR all black pair sitting on shelves? Most consumers can only choose between Pythons or Sulfurs, which are both somewhat loud.

At the same time, it's dope how every Kobe release has a totally different pattern. It's more than just a change in colors.
Probably because the VIIs did not sell well at all last year hence less pairs this year. Same thing happened to the KDIVs last year. 

Pretty sure Nike wasn't expecting the 8s to be so well received, I remember when images first dropped for these and no one was really feeling them. 

After the BHM debacle and now the ASG, I am just going to give up on the "exclusive" versions and be happy with the general releases. Def not worth the reseller price to me. Just going to hope the red camo (my favorite K8 so far) is a GR and not limited. Living in a small town as a sneakerhead is the worst.

Pretty sure Nike wasn't expecting the 8s to be so well received, I remember when images first dropped for these and no one was really feeling them. 

Interesting. I wasn't feeling them based off that blurry black colorway picture. I haven't owned a pair of Kobe's before but I can say that Nike killed it with the 8s, performance and design wise. Despite sales, Kobe's are the most exciting bball shoe for me. I'm excited to see what direction they go in for the 9.

Interesting. I wasn't feeling them based off that blurry black colorway picture. I haven't owned a pair of Kobe's before but I can say that Nike killed it with the 8s, performance and design wise. Despite sales, Kobe's are the most exciting bball shoe for me. I'm excited to see what direction they go in for the 9.

Hopefully a mid kobe 9.. :D

I'm salty bout missing these and the 1s this morning :smh: got wasted for my birthday last night woke up at 2:30 w/ the "I Lost" face :lol:

IMO best kobe 7 was the black/greys. WTFs were by far the worst. So ugly.
c'mon lol. They've been lows for 4 years now... They'll be lows again for sure.

Probably not. It's Kobe's bro.

:rofl:

I cant have a wish? I caught one of those little lilly things in the air and made a wish..Can that not be it? |I

I mean there were mids before..I know what the recent past has brought us, but u never, never know about the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom